Chapter 36

Finally, the time had come. I could sense numerous Konoha ships entering my territory. My clone was with them but I wouldn't need her soon enough.

As I sat on my throne made of human bones and held in my hands a staff of phalanges, I wondered what would happen next. Perhaps they would defeat me and take me as prisoner? Or maybe they would take my life.

Just an hour ago, I received another message from my clone.

The Akatsuki are making an uproar. Konoha is sending kids

So most likely, Team Seven might come. There may be several Chunin as well, but most of the adults would be fighting Akatsuki.

One hour later, I watched as the doors flung open, revealing four Genin teams, all led by Morino.

"Aisu, you are under arrest," Morino stated coldly, stepping inside, "for the death of seven hundred Academy students!"

"Hm, I thought you would be fighting Akatsuki," I commented, looking over at Sasuke who glared at the me in anger. It was no secret he wanted to fight his brother and tear him to pieces until there was nothing left of his body.

"Tell me, where is Itachi," Sasuke breathed, the anger inside driving the boy like a storm.

"He's not here if that's what you're wondering..." I responded in return.

"You are under arrest--" Morino began.

"And you are on my territory," I shot back. With the snap of my fingers, the doors slammed shut and everyone was trapped. A shuddering BANG! was heard from outside, announcing the lock had been put in place.

"What--Aisu!--the doors won't open!" Sakura yelled, trying the doors. It was no use.

"Stand back," Neji ordered, dragging his foot back into a proper dueling stance. "Sixty-four palms!" He began to hit the door in the same spot in rapid secession. Yet the door stood firm, unwavering. "It's no use. It won't budge."

"It's hopeless," I said, staring at them stoically. "If you want to leave, you need to play my game."

"What kind of game is it?" Naruto wanted to know.

"We're not here to play any of your games!" Morino growled, jumping into immediate action. A few others were about to follow, but Shikamaru held them back. As soon as he go close enough, I countered Morino's attack with my staff and leaped away, teleporting my sword to my hands.

"Really?"

"Enough!" Morino charged after me again, ready to attack, but I wanted to start my game. I flicked my wrist off to the side and instantly, chains seized him.

"Morino-san!" Sakura cried out. "Aisu, let him go!"

"Maybe if you play my game," I said, as the chains from the ceiling swung Morino's body into the nearest wall, over and over again.

"Aisu, stop!" Tenten screamed. I shrugged and threw him again into the wall for good measure.

"We'll play your game!" Shikamaru shouted over the others. "Tell us the rules." I immediately stopped the chains and raised an eyebrow at the Genin.

"What--but--" Sakura began, but Shikamaru shook his head.

"It's the only way," he said grimly.

"Alright then. Let's do this," I answered, heading back to my throne.

"Then let's play."