~003~

.Beca's point of view.
I'm walking over campus, to the studio. I'm hoping that the station manager wants to work with me. I love music, so that's a plus, right? I hear upbeat music playing and that means I'm at the right address. I'm walking inside and go to a guy who's talking to the phone.

,,Hi, I'm Beca. I'm here for the internship."

,,Over there." He points further into the studio.

,,Thanks." I walk further and look around. This place is awesome! A lot of records and more cool stuff. I think I'm gonna like it here, if he hires me. I see a blond guy sitting in the DJ booth. Is that the station manager? He's a good looking guy, not my type, because I'm into girls, but still... Suddenly he's walking outside of the booth and looks at me.

,,Hey."

,,Hi."

,,Have you been standing there long?"

,,No. No, I just got here, I wasn't just standing here." I try to follow him into the booth, but he holds me back.

,,Freshman's are not allowed in the booth. Sorry." He close the door with a box full of CD's. ,,I'm Luke, the station manager. You must be Becky the intern?"

,,Uhm, it's Beca actually." A door close and Jesse walks in.

,,Hey man, what's up? I'm Jesse." Oh my god, he's trying to be cool. I don't know Jesse enough to judge, but it seems that he is a nerd.

,,I'm Luke and you're late." I start laughing quickly when Luke says that to Jesse. We follow Luke to a desk. ,,Well, you two can start by stacking CD's. When you're done, there's more. Now, you guys will spend a lot of down time together, so please just no sex on the desk. I've been burned before." Wow, wait! Does he think Jesse and I are together? No way, I can never be in a relationship with him, I like girls, so he can try, but will fail. Luke walks away from us and Jesse start to ask about my family once again.

,,So, I saw you this morning. Did your dad brought you here?"

,,No, I came alone."

,,Why?"

,,Because I don't want my dad around here."

,,And what about your mom? Couldn't she bring you here?"

,,No and can you please stop asking questions?"

,,Okay." I sigh while looking at some CD's.

,,I'm sorry it's just personal. I don't talk about it that much, so please let me be."

,,Fine." He grab some CD's and I sign once again.

,,This sucks. I wanted to play music at this place, not stacking CD's."

,,Not me, I'm here for only one reason. I really love stacking CD's. So what's your deal?" This guy is exhausting. I already told him to stop asking questions, but he just continues? ,,Are you one of those girls who's all dark and mysterious, then she takes off her glasses and that amazingly scary ear spike and you realize that, you know, she was beautiful the whole time?" I look at him. Is he flirting with me?

,,I don't wear glasses."

,,Then you're halfway there." He winks at me. Yeah, he's definitely flirting with me. Why?

,,Sorry, but can you stop flirting? I don't like you that way, I just want to be friends." I say.

,,Yeah, sure. I just want to know you."

,,Well, now you do." I stop stacking and grab my bag. ,,I'm sorry, I have something to do in the yard, maybe I see you later on." And without waiting for a respond, I walk away. I don't want this. I don't want a guy ornate me. That beautiful girl from this morning on the other hand, she should make an attempt to beautify me, but that would probably not happen. I saw her with that lover boy, captain of the football team and popular. I'm just the new kid around here, so why would she sit with me? No, I don't stand a chance. I probably not even see her anymore. I sit down on the grass and start my laptop. My mashup starts playing through my headphone and that's when I'm getting lost in the mashup and lay on my back.