~046~

The next six weeks have been awful. Morning sickness, tired all the time and my breasts hurt. All the boys keep looking at my boobs, because they're a lot bigger now. I've thought about an abortion a few times, but couldn't do it. It's my child and I don't want to murder it, only because Tom is the father. I've been pregnant for exactly three months now and I thought I would be alone, but I'm not. All the Bella's are helping me whenever they can. Hayley and I are good again and she promised me to be here for me when I need her, because that's what Beca would've wanted. She's back in our dormroom and I can't say that I didn't have missed her, heck, I have missed her so much. She's the only person that kinda reminds me of Beca. I haven't taken of the necklace Beca made for me and I would be heartbroken if I lose it. Hayley isn't here now, because her and Rhys are helping the police with the investigation of Beca's murder. I didn't wanted to help, because of the murder. I can't handle to see the person who killed the love of my life and I need to focus on my future. I can't live inside a dormroom with a baby, so I'm looking online for a small appartement. I told my parents about my pregnancy and they startled at first, but are helping me shop for the baby when the time is right. I can't help but think about what Tom said. He knows more about the fire, but won't tell me. Well at least he has a headache right now! I open my Whatsapp messages between Aubrey and me.

Chloe 🌞: Do you have time to meet me today?

Aubrey 🐧: What's wrong?

Chloe 🌞: I don't know. I want to discuss that with you. So are you free today?

Aubrey 🐧: I'm with Stacie right now, but I'm sure she wants to meet you too.

Chloe 🌞: Why are you with her? I thought you liked Jesse?

Aubrey 🐧: Well I guess that I'm like you, when you had doubts between Tom and Beca. I like both of them and trying to find out who I like more.

Chloe 🌞: You're right, because you can't lead them both on.

Aubrey 🐧: I won't, but when do you want to meet?

Chloe 🌞: Now?

Aubrey 🐧: Fine, but Stacie's coming with me. We have plans.

Chloe 🌞: If she can keep a secret, then she's welcome...

Aubrey 🐧: Secret?

Chloe 🌞: I'll tell you when I meet you. Over ten minutes in the schoolyard?

Aubrey 🐧: OK, we'll see you there!

Okay, I need to think about how I'm going to tell this. Tom said that he knew the one that has something to do with Beca's accident. I don't want to believe him, but why would he mention it in the first place? He knows something, but without proof I can't report him. Maybe Hayley was right all along and has Tom something to do with Beca's accident. If it's true and Tom killed Beca indeed, I will turn him in. Not only for the murder, but also for the raping. I know there's a big punishment on both of them. That's also a way to keep him from my child. I grab my bag and walk towards the yard, when I see Aubrey and Stacie.

,,Hi guys." Aubrey immediately hugs me when she sees me.

,,Chlo, how are you? Hayley told me that you are pregnant from Tom."

,,I am and I wanted to tell you myself."

,,Don't be mad at her, she just needed to tell somebody and I happened to be in the neighborhood."