~035~

.Beca's point of view.

,,What's wrong, Chlo?" I ask her and I'm afraid of what's coming.
,,I can ask you the same thing."
,,What do you mean?"
,,Don't play dumb! What's going on with you and Jesse?"
,,Jesse and I are just friends and you know that."
,,What did you two do in the janitor's closet?"
,,We just had to – wait, do you think I'm cheating on you with Jesse?!" I ask yelling.
,,That closet is known for students. A lot of students have sex in there. Last year I had sex in there with Tom."
,,I don't want to know about your sex life with Tom. Chlo, I'm not cheating on you."
,,Than explain what's going on."
,,I want to, but I can't. I don't want to put you into danger."
,,Danger? What are you talking about?"
,,I've already said enough." I step back. ,,I'm sorry Chlo, but I have to go."
,,But Becs," she grabs my hand. ,,talk to me, what's wrong?" Tears are forming in my eyes. She can't know about the threats.
,,I can't." I pull myself out of her grasp and run away from her. I hate that I have to lie to her, but if she knows about the messages, she gets in real danger. I love her, and that's why I have to do this. Suddenly a new message turns up at my phone.

Unknown: So, a little fight with your girlfriend huh? Quickly I look around. Where is he? That's good news for me, now I've got a chance with her!

Beca 🐼: Stay away from her!

Unknown: Aw, so sweet that you want to protect her. But I can see that she's hurting and I'm going to comfort her. Prepare to lose her! 

When I see the gif, my heart is pounding

When I see the gif, my heart is pounding. That guy wants to have sex with Chloe! I want to warn her, but she'll think I'm crazy. How am I going to warn her? I can't just go to her and say that someone wants to have sex with her, somebody else than me!

Unknown: 

I get it, I'm in the way of him, but I don't want to lose Chloe

I get it, I'm in the way of him, but I don't want to lose Chloe. How am I going to fix this? I need to know who he is, but I don't know how. I look over to where Chloe's standing. She's with Aubrey and is crying. That's my fault, but if she knows everything, she'll leave me. What if he's better than me? What if Chloe falls in love with him? What if she dumps me for him? I need to get out of here! Tears are going over my cheeks, while I'm running away.

A little later I'm sitting in the sand on the beach, in my bikini. I'm not planning to go back to school and watch Chloe's sad expression. She is sad because of me, but the messages are still going. He doesn't leave me alone. The only thing I know about the messenger is that it's a boy. I haven't seen a girl flirting with Chloe. I suspect that it is Tom, but without proof, I can't turn him in or tell Chloe. Now she has to stay away from me, I do not want her to get hurt. My phone goes off and I see a message of Chloe.
Chloe 🌞: Becs, where are you? We really need to talk about this...
I ignore the message and lay on my back. I hate Tom! Just when Chloe and I are finally together, he has to interrupt our feelings and take Chloe away from me. Yeah, I'm still afraid of losing her and I will lose her. I have to stay away from her, so I can protect her. I can't live with myself if something happens to Chloe. I will rather die than I will let that happen. Another message comes through my cellphone and once again from Chloe.
Chloe 🌞: I know you're reading my messages, you're online...
Chloe 🌞: Please text me back, I'm worried about you.
Chloe 🌞: Becs, please I love you...
Chloe 🌞: I'm going to call you right now!
If I read the message, I quickly turn off my cellphone. I need a plan and quickly, because I can't lose Chloe!

.Chloe's point of view.
,,Damn it, she turned off her phone!" I yell frustrated, while I'm walking to class with Aubrey.
,,She needs some time, I want to talk to you about Tom."
,,What about him?"
,,I can ask you, why where you guys flirting with each other?"
,,I wasn't flirting. I'm just so frustrated about Beca!"
,,Why?" I take my hand through my hair, while walking to the next class.
,

,Because she's ignoring me. I don't know what's going on with her."
,,Have you tried to talk to her?"
,,Of course, this isn't a regular thing. Beca has no idea that I have notice her strange behavior, but she's walking with this for a couple of months now."
,,Maybe she's working on a surprise. I would not make it too big. Beca is stubborn, but she's in love with you and she wouldn't do anything to hurt you."
,,I'm just worried. She knows she can tell me anything, right?"
,,I think so."
,,What if it's something else? What if she's cheating on me?"
,,Why would you think about that idea?"
,,Because she's on her phone every night chatting and not with me. I just want to know what's on her mind, that's all."
,,Well if Beca's cheating on you, I will kill her!"
,,No you don't, because I won't let you. It's so frustrating that she won't talk to me." Aubrey put her arm around my shoulders and comfort me, while the tears are streaming down my face. ,,I want her to trust me."
,,Maybe you have to look into her phone. If she's cheating on you, you have to know."
,,Are you crazy?! I can't just check her phone, she'll never forgive me for that! I want to know what's on her mind, but not like that."
,,Well there's another way to find out." I look to my best friend questioningly. ,,Talk to Jesse. He's the only one who knows something right?"
,,That's the same. If I talk to Jesse, Beca will think that I don't trust her."
,,You don't trust her right now, so that's true."
,,How am I suppose to confront Jesse? I just can't say; hi, I know Beca's been cheating on me with you!"
,,Yeah. Chlo, you need to know, otherwise you're going to eat yourself out." Aubrey stops me in front of the classroom. ,,If Beca's cheating on you, you can't be with her anymore and you know that too!" Now the tears are coming way more faster than before.
,,I don't want to lose her, I love her so much and I can't imagine my life without her anymore!" I yell, which attracts the attention of almost everyone in the hallway, included Tom. When he notice me in tears, he runs towards me and put his arm around my shoulders.
,,Hey what's wrong?" I know I have to push him away, but I can't. It's a really safe feeling with arms around me, so I let him comfort and hold me, I just hope Beca doesn't get to see this.