~029~

.Beca's point of view.

I open my eyes carefully and take in every corner of the room. This isn't Chloe's or my room. What happened in Hyper Jump?

,,Beca, there you are again." Stacie say and put her hand on my shoulder.

,,What happened?"

,,You had an attack. Jesse gave you a drink with nuts." Everybody is explaining, but I don't hear Chloe. She's just sitting there, staring to the open space.

,,Why didn't you told me you had an allergy?" Jesse ask me, but I want to hear Chloe.

,,How are you Chlo?" Is the only thing I ask.

,,Are you serious right now?!" Amy yells.

,,Becs, it was scary as hell." Jesse tells me. ,,The way you wbtere lying there..." He can't finish his sentence, because of Chloe. I hear her sob and immediately I turn my gaze towards her.

,,Chlo, I'm serious!" I want her to look at me, but she doesn't look up. ,,I'm fine, it won't happen again. I just want to know how you are feeling." She starts crying and my heart shatter into pieces. It was never my intention to hurt her. She turns her gaze to me.

,,It was scary," she says while sobbing. ,,I thought I was going to loose you." I can't stand her crying.

,,Can you please lay next to me?" She just nod and lies next to me. I put my arms around her and hold her close.

,,Why didn't you told us about the EpiPen?" My eyes widen when Emily asks me that question.

,,Wait, how do you know about that?"

,,The doctor told us about that. He saved your life by inserting you with another EpiPen."

,,So why didn't you tell us?"

,,Jesse, it's embarrassing to tell."

,,That's not true. Beca, we love you and we don't want you to die because of an allergy."

,,Aubrey, I'm fine. I know it was scary, but -"

,,You don't know how it was for us." I look down into Chloe's eyes. ,,Becs, you almost died and only because you didn't have your EpiPen with you. Why didn't you bring it with you?"

,,I don't want you to worry about me every time we go out. Are you willing to insert me with epinephrine? It isn't easy to insert me, you know. You need to put the needle in my leg and empty it." Chloe swallow.

,,Becs, I would do everything for you." Chloe sit up, but doesn't leave my side. ,,Yeah, it will be though to insert you, but it's necessary. I don't want to lose you."

,,Hey," I put her chin up so she has to look into my eyes. ,,You're not going to lose me."

,,Beca, can you promise me that you'll bring your EpiPen from now on? Every time we go out or hang out, I want you to have him in your bag."

,,If that makes you happy."

,,Becs, please promise me." Chloe now uses her puppy eyes and I can't say no to that.

,,Okay, I promise." She gives me a hug and holds me close to her.

,,I really thought that I lost you."

,,Stop crying please. I'm alive and in love with the most amazing girl in the whole wide world."

,,Aw, you guys are cute!" Emily yells.

,,I'm not cute!" I yell back to her and I mean it. I'm a badass.

,,You kinda are. At least if Chloe's around." I know I can't win this, so I ignore Emily.