~049~

.Hayley's point of view.
Another month has passed and we still don't know the location. Jeremiah haven't contacted me at all, so I have no idea how it's going with Beca. It doesn't feel right tho and I'm afraid that Tom found out. Maybe they're both dead! Chloe is still with her parents and we found the perfect solution for Chloe and her son. Aubrey has permission to live in the bella's house for the next four years and all the bella's are going to live their, even Beca. It's sweet of the girls to include Beca, even tho we don't know where she is or if she's still alive. It still takes two months for Chloe to get into labor, but it's coming closer and I know that Chloe wants Beca at her side at that point. Lately none of us have seen Tom around campus and that increases my worries. What if Tom has killed her? What if he has killed Jeremiah? Without him we are lost in our search. Jeremiah is our only lead. The bad thought are climbing in my mind, but there stays a positive thought. What if Jeremiah get her out there and takes care of her somewhere Tom can't find them? I really hope that's the truth and that they're not dead. Will Beca be the girl we all knew? I mean, a kidnapping and nearly dead experience can change a person. I have seen her shooting some guy. What if she becomes a murderer? My phone pulls me out of that horrible thought. It's probably Chloe to ask if I have seen Beca already. I open her message.

Chloe 🐞: 

I miss her sooo much! 😭😭

Hayley 🐿: Me 2 Chlo, but it will be alright. I know my sister and she is strong!