~050~

.Beca's point of view.

,,I'm so happy to see you!" Says Amy and pull me into a hug. I haven't been to Chloe, but I will soon. I can't wait to see her, I've missed her so much. First the Bella's. Despite they all gave up on me, I still care about them. I know Chloe is the love of my life, but it still hurts that especially she gave up on me. According to Hayley she didn't wanted to gave up on me, buy everyone thought I had died in that car. I need to hear that from Chloe, before I can believe that. There's something else I need to know about Chloe, according to Amy, but right now I'm here for the other girls. I'll talk to Chloe later.

,,Becs, now you're back, you need to know something about Chloe." Emily says.

,,You too? Look, I just want to have a good time with you guys. I will talk to Chloe later."

,,But it's important. Chloe isn't the same anymore."

,,Em!" Amy yells and beckoned to keep her mouth shut.

,,Wait, is she sick? Seriously ill?" They makes me worried and probably for nothing, but if Chloe is really sick and about to die soon, I'll go to her right now.

,,No, she isn't sick. She's -"

,,No, I don't want to hear. Chloe can tell me herself."

,,She doesn't need to tell, you can see." Stacie explain.

,,What do you mean?" I don't get them. There's something wrong with Chloe and I can see that? Oh no, she didn't try to kill herself right? ,,Oh no, don't tell me she cut herself or tried to end her life, just because I wasn't there with her."

,,No, that's not the case." I let out a breath of relief and look at the time. Where the hell is Hayley? She told me that she would meet us here.

,,Don't have me worried so much. I know Chloe will be happy to see me."

,,I know she will, but -"

,,Stop with those negativity!" I yell. I can't handle it anymore. Why does she have to be so negative? Not only Stacie, but all the Bella's.

,,Hi guys." I turn around by the sound of her voice, but my smile quickly fades away.

,,Did he do this to you?" I ask my little sister.

,,He couldn't help it. He was drunk."

,,That's no excuse! Why would you go there in the first place?"

,,I left my phone there while taking care of you." Hayley says and sigh. ,,Look Beca, I'm okay. You need to see Chloe."

,,I can see Chloe later, but first I need to talk to dad." Luke walks up to us, smiling.

,,Beca, I thought I never see you again."

,,Sorry Luke, but I don't have time. I need somewhere to be." And I want to walk off.

,,You're not going to your father alone!" Luke walks beside me and smile at me.

,,How did you know I was going to face my father?"

,,I have eyes. Hayley is beaten up really bad. I know you, you want revenge."

,,Then you also know you can't stop me. He's gone too far!" I say and lift my shirt a little bit. Immediately his eyes widen.

,,You have a gun?"

,,Of course, I haven't left the house without it. Tom is still out there and he wants to get me, so why not be careful?"

,,You're totally right," Luke looks backwards. ,,Beca and I are going to your father Hayley, maybe you want to text somebody?" I don't get why Luke has to say that, but I don't want to know. My mind is already by confronting my father. I run further until Luke and I see him. My blood starts boiling and I run towards him, before he can go away.