~005~

.Beca's point of view.
I'm so ashamed right now, I just cried in front of the most beautiful girl I ever have seen. How bad does she thinks of me now? She must think I'm crazy to cry over such a romantic and beautiful song, but I can't help it. Chloe doesn't know about my mother, but still picked her favorite song to sing. I heard my mother's voice in my head and saw her face. Why did Chloe had to choose that song? There are a lot of love songs, why that particular song? I'm in the schoolyard trying to control my upcoming panic attack. I was planning to go home, but I couldn't. I need to apologize to Chloe first, because I just made a complete fool out of myself. How can I face her again? She probably thinks I'm a baby. It's stupid to cry over a song, but my mom loved that song so much, that every time the radio-station played it, she had to dance.  I haven't listened to it for months and then Chloe had to pick that song.

,,Beca?" I suddenly hear. I don't have to think who's next to me right now, because of her sweet and caring voice. Wait, she went out to look for me? Does she really care about me that much? Quickly I try to stop crying, but don't succeed.

,,Chloe, what are you doing here?"

,,I came to look for you. Why where you crying? It's just a song."

,,It's more than a song to me, Chlo."

,,But why?" Now she's sitting down next to me and I can see she's really concerned. Why tho?

,,It doesn't matter."

,,Becs please, I'm trying to understand what I did wrong."

,,You didn't do anything wrong. It's just..." Shall I tell her about my mom or not? It's strange,  because I'm feeling comfortable around her and I want to tell her everything, but I don't want to put her into danger. My father isn't someone anybody can trust. Chloe grabs my hand and the goosebumps are visible on my skin.

,,Please tell me what's wrong, maybe there's something I can help you with."

,,If I tell you, you don't want to know me anymore. You just run away like everybody does or you'll get into trouble."

,,I don't understand what you're talking about, but I want to help you."

,,Why? Why do you want to help me so badly? You don't even know me."

,,It's true that I don't know you that well yet, but I want to. Becs, you seems like a very nice girl."

,,Just nice huh?"

,,I can't say you're beautiful right? I just know you, that would be weird."

,,Well I can say it, you're beautiful." My cheeks turns pink when I say it. ,,But I don't want to talk about it."

,,Maybe you should. You know, sometimes somebody needs someone who listen to there story without judging. I want to help you and even be around you more so others can't judge you." I look at her surprised.

,,You really want to do that?" She just nods to me and I feel happy for the first time in a long time. She put her hands on my cheeks and wipes away my tears. 

,,Oh Becs, why so sad? Please tell me what's wrong, you can trust me." I don't know why, but that's when I decide to tell her everything.

,,It's about my mother." I can't believe that I'm about to tell her everything, but I trust her. ,,She's dead and loved that song you sung."

,,Oh my, I'm so sorry. If I knew, I wouldn't have asked you what's wrong."

,,Like you said, you didn't know."

,,What happened?"

,,My mother's been murdered. I found her when I got home from school."

,,That's awful, did they arrested the killer?"