~023~

.Beca's point of view.

,,Are you ready?" I look at Chloe while she's putting her shirt back on. I've seen her in her underwear a lot right now, so it's no big deal anymore. Nothing more than kissing each other has happened between us, no sex yet, but that doesn't mean I don't want to. I really want to kiss every part of her gorgeous body.

,,Yeah, I think." She says and thinks for awhile. ,,Who's going to be with us again?"

,,Jordan and Emma."

,,Why did you want me to join?"

,,You know why. I want them to know you in case we - well, you know." I give her a wink and her cheeks become red.

,,Do you really think that we will be each others girlfriends?"

,,Yeah, we like each other, so why not?"

,,I would like that."

,,Good, now come on otherwise we'll be late."

,,Did your friends wanted to see me?"

,,Yes, that's why I bring you with me today. They already know what you look like."

,,How can they know? They haven't seen me in person yet."

,,Well, I might have send Jordan a picture of you."

,,You did what?!"

,,Don't worry, he likes you."

,,Yeah? Well, let's send them another picture then."

,,So they can drool all over you? No way!"

,,No, not only from me, but a picture of us together."

,,With a comment?" She nods and I open the "Hobbits" groups-chat.

Beca 🐼:

We're together, but taking it slow!

Elijah 🏄: For real?!

Jordan ⚽: After months of adoration, you finally had the courage to ask her?! #Proud

Beca 🐼: I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet, but we don't mind. Both of us wanted to take it slow and we're enjoying each others company. When we're official, I'll let you guys know!

Emma 🍹: U 2 are adorable!

Lucy 🍸: Look at badass Mitchell, *kuch* not such a badass anymore 😉 Now ask her already!

Austin 🏋️‍: Have you banged her already? 😉

,,Oh my god!" Chloe yells and I see that she's embarrassed.

,,I'm sorry. Austin, he's the most sexistic person of all of my friends. All he wants to know about is sex."

,,Well, it's weird that they send you that questions. But Lucy's right."