~024~

.Beca's point of view.

.Six months later.

Chloe and I are stronger than ever. She knows almost everything about me and I know almost everything about her. Some things we don't tell each other and it's okay not to know everything. Lets just say that Chloe knows the most important things of my life. Last week she wanted to buy me a drink, made of nuts, but that's something I can't eat or drink. I'm allergic to all the nuts in the world. If I eat one nut, I can die and that's not what I want. Now it's 12 am and I can't sleep at all. Chloe's been in my mind all day. She has changed her hair color four days ago and I can't help to love her even more. She was beautiful when she had ginger hair, but with this blond hair... she's gorgeous! I'm texting with Jordan, because all my other friends are asleep.

Jordan ⚽: So she has blond hair now huh? 😏

Beca 🐼: Yeah and she's even more beautiful now! 😍

Jordan ⚽: Let me 🤤 with you!

Beca 🐼: Why would I do that?! So you can masturbate while looking at her photo? No way! 😡

Jordan ⚽: 😲. You know, it's quite normal that guys masturbate on a girl / woman they find attractive... but I know it's your girl, so I won't do it.

Beca 🐼: Promise?!

Jordan ⚽: Yeah, please I just want to see how she looks like right now.

Beca 🐼: Ugh fine, but if you do it – I'll kill you!

Jordan ⚽: Easy there, I'm not going to do it! Send me that picture!

Beca 🐼: 

Jordan ⚽: 😲 😍 🤤 💓

Jordan ⚽: 😲 😍 🤤 💓

Beca 🐼: Dude 😑

Jordan ⚽: What?! I'm not doing anything...

Beca 🐼: Yeah right. You guys are all the same! 😔

Jordan ⚽: Fine, she's hot! You're happy now? I can't do anything!

Beca 🐼: I'm not convinced 🤥

Jordan ⚽: Becs, I'm not lying! Sure, I want to masturbate right now, but I really can't...

Beca 🐼: Why not? If you're really feeling it, you have to do it!

Jordan ⚽: I CAN'T!