~006~

.Beca's point of view.
When I wake up, a peaceful feeling prevails over my body. I wonder why tho? My dad is running through my door in just a minute, just like always. He's always being angry at me for laying in bed instead of getting up for school. Once I hear a door closing, I sigh deeply.

,,Just give me one more minute, dad. I'm not a morning person as you know." I say without opening my eyes.

,,Dad?" I shoot up right when I hear her voice. Holy shit! What am I doing here? Why did I sleep in Chloe's room? What happened after we talked? Did we kissed or more?

,,What am I doing here?"

,,You slept here, I took care of you yesterday. You told me everything."

,,Everything? Also about my mom?"

,,Yes and that your father killed her."

,,Oh no! I just brought you into so much trouble! If my dad find out that you know, you won't survive. Oh my god, I'm so sorry for putting you into this much trouble, I -"

,,Becs, stop. It's okay and I told you yesterday that I'm here for you."

,,Wait, last night? The movie night was real?" My cheeks slightly red.

,,Yeah, it was and don't worry, I had a really great time."

,,So, you want to do it again?" She nods. ,,Everything?" I think about our almost kissing and she nods her head again. Wait what?! She wants to kiss me for real? Am I dreaming?

,,Which class do you have?"

,,Psychology."

,,Then you have the same class as me." She smiles brightly at me.

,,Oh really?"

,,Yeah, we can talk in class and hang out during break."

,,Chlo, we are forced to do homework you know. I love talking to you, but we need to keep Ms. Winslet satisfied."

,,We can make homework together, right?"

,,Sure if that makes you happy." I only say and smile.

,,It will not make you happy?"

,,Of course it does, but I just being careful. Last night you didn't exactly gave me the impression that you want me in your presence." Now Chloe comes closer to me and my breath hitch in my throat. Why is she so close? Does she wants to kiss me now? I look down to her lips and back to her eyes.

,,I never meant to hurt you. I also noticed that we almost kissed and it's true I was leaning in, but I couldn't do it. We are both straight, so why should I kiss you? I don't want to play with your feelings, I really care about you Becs." That reaction means the world to me. Even my own father doesn't say that I mean much to him. I tear up once again and look down to my hands. I'm way too embarrassed to look at Chloe.

,,Please don't cry." Chloe put her finger on my chin, so that I have to look at her. ,,I'm here for you, even when your not want me around."

,,That's just the point. I want to be around you, I really do. I trust you, how weird that is. I just know you for like what, two days and it looks like years."

,,I feel the same way about you."

,,Thanks, I think I'm going to take a shower, you wait up for me until I come back?"

,,Of course, I won't leave your side. I want to be with you, so go shower and when you're back, I'm still here." I give her a quick kiss on the cheek.

,,You're sweet. Thank you for doing this for me."

,,Anytime, now go." She playfully hit my arm and give me a towel. I wave goodbye once last time and leave the room to the showers.