~030~

.Beca's point of view.

,,Becs, take it easy. Chloe's going to love your surprise." Stacie gets a hold of my shoulders to stop me from walking around nervously.

,,You really think so? You don't think it's easy?"

,,What do you mean by that?"

,,Well, don't you think my surprise is easy? Chloe deserve the best and it's only..."

,,Okay, I'm going to stop you right there. Chloe's crazy in love with you Becs, everybody can see that. It doesn't matter to her where you're taking her as long as she's with you."

,,You really think so?"

,,Yeah, relax. It's going to be fine," she looks me up and down then. ,,well, not if you go dressed like that."

,,What's wrong with my outfit?"

,,Well, it isn't date edible. Come on, I'll help you." She takes my hand and walk over to my closet. ,,You need to look stunning. Just sexy enough so Chloe wants more."

,,You mean sex?"

,,Yeah, that's why you two are going on a date right?"

,,No, it's not only about the sex. Of course I want that part, but that's not the main reason. I love Chloe and I don't want to use her only for sex. She deserve so much better than that, I'm nothing like Tom."

,,Tom is a fuckboy. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to compare you with Tom."

,,It's okay. I want sex with Chloe, but only when she's ready. I need her and if she doesn't want to have sex, that's fine. There's going to be another time when she's ready and then I'm going to make sure she cums, screaming my name."

,,Ow wow, you dirty little bird!" Stacie gives me a wink and I just roll my eyes. Stacie search through my whole closet and after a few minutes, she's holding up a red dress. ,,This is the one. Not too long and not too short, but still sexy. Chloe will not be able to keep her eyes off of you."

,,I don't know, I never wore a dress before..."

,,Than why do you have this dress in your closet?"

,,The last time I whore that dress was at the birthday of my mother, before my father killed her."

,,I'm sorry."

,,It's not your fault he's a dick. I'll wear it, I just hope Chloe's going to love it."

,,Ow trust me, she will. What have you planned?"

,,First we're going to my secret hide out. Only Hayley knows about that place and I want Chloe to know it too."

,,Aw, showing your most important place... you're really in love with her."

,,I am and after that I take her to 'Benoist'."

,,That fancy restaurant?" I nod. ,,Wow, that's really expensive."

,,I know the owner, so I always get discount, but don't tell Chloe."

,,Who's the owner?" I swallow.

,,My mom use to own it, but now it's Luke. He's the son of the best friend of my mom."

,,I'm sorry to hear about your mother and it's sweet of Luke to keep the restaurant alive."

,,Yeah, he's awesome. Last year he had a crush on me, but that fade away because I was into woman and now his girlfriend Lauren helps him with everything."

,,Why did your mother choose the name 'Benoist', it isn't a regular name for a restaurant."

,,I know, but that was her last name. She didn't wanted to use my dad's last name, because she wanted to divorce. She never had the chance to do that."