~018~

.Beca's point of view.

,,Calm down, Hayley." I try to calm her down. ,,He's going to regret this, I'm guarantee you that."

,,What are you going to do? This was only the first time he hit me, I'm just scared... what if it happens again?"

,,If he lays one finger on you again, I'm going to kill him." Hayley looks up at me.

,,Please don't. I just wish you were still living with us."

,,I can't."

,,I know, but still. I really miss you." I take my sister into my embrace and take in her scent.

,,I miss you too. If you want to take a break, you can visit me at our suite."

,,Are you sharing a room with that Stacie you talked about?" I'll go out of her embrace and look at her.

,,Yeah, I couldn't take it any longer. You know, sometimes it's best to take a step back than to fight when you can't win."

,,Wow." Hayley looks at me surprised.

,,What?"

,,When did you become so wise?" I start laughing. I'm glad she's calm and can laugh again.

,,That's because I met someone."

,,You have a boyfriend?!"

,,No, not really."

,,But you are in love with someone right?"

,,Maybe, I don't really know."

,,What do you mean you don't know?"

,,Well, the feelings are there for h -" I swallow. Shall I tell her that I'm a lesbian or not? I don't want her to be disappointed. Hayley is a dreamer, she always told me that I will find a prince, but reality hurts her. If she finds out the truth, that I'm looking for a princess, she's going to be sad.

,,For?"

,,I can't tell you, you'll be disappointed in me."

,,Why would I disappointed in you? You are my big sister, you mean the world to me!"

,,That's why. I don't want you to think I'm weird or something."

,,Becs, I'll never think that. What's wrong?" I almost forget that she's fourteen and not a little girl anymore.

,,I'm not attracted to guys, but to girls."

,,So Stacie is your girlfriend?"

,,No, but you're okay with this?"

,,Of course I am, there's nothing wrong with being gay. If you are a lesbian, it's fine because I can't ask you to pretend. You need to be your best self and if that happens when you're in a relationship with a girl, so be it."

,,You are amazing, do you know that?"

,,I do." Hayley sticks out her tongue to me. ,,But what's her name?"

,,Chloe and she's the most beautiful girl I've met. We met at the activity's fair and the moment her eyes found mine, I was lost. I don't believe at love at first side, but what I felt at that moment was really close to love."

,,You were attracted to her?"

,,I was, but she's taken tho. Her boyfriend Tom was waiting outside the door when I slept with her."

,,You slept with her?! You naughty -"

,,Oh god, no! Not like that!" I yell a little too loud. Hayley and I are at the end of the schoolyard.