~020~

.Beca's point of view.

Chloe and I are lying against the headboard of her bed in silence. We are watching 'the Lord of the rings' and I love this movie. Hayley and I always make up elves names. I bet Chloe's elves name is beautiful just like herself. I'm really nervous. The last time I was here alone, we almost kissed.

,,Legolas is very cute don't you think?"

,,He's great in this movie, but there's someone way cuter than he is." Now her blue eyes find mine.

,,Oh really? Who do you had in mind?"

,,Well, she has the most beautiful eyes in all of the world. She has a great mind and she's there whenever I need her."

,,She sounds very important to you."

,,She's is. I do not know why, but it feels good to be with her."

,,Is she a student?"

,,Yes, she's in my class and I share a lot with her. She knows about my mom and well, we are very close. She's a Barden Bella, just like me."

,,Aw you have a crush on one of us. Can you tell me?"

,,No way, she doesn't even like me back. We need to pay attention, this is the best part." I point to the movie. I was talking about her, but she doesn't understand. I wish I could kiss her right now, but I don't want to embarrass myself. She's still in love with Tom and I don't stand a chance at all.

,,Can we make this weekly?" Chloe looks at me.

,,Are you going to watch the movie or just interrup it every time." I say a little irritated.

,,I've watched this movie a lot of times," Chloe tells me. ,,I know exactly what's going to happen."

,,You told me that you hadn't seen this one!"

,,That's because I saw that you're in love with this movie. I just wanted you to have fun."

,,I have fun when I'm with you. I don't care if we watch movies or just lay down."

,,You really mean this?"

,,Of course I do. I care about you and I'm really happy to know you."

,,Aw, thank you Becs." Chloe looks down.

,,You're welcome. About your idea, care to explain?"

,,Well, I was thinking... maybe we can make this a weekly thing. Watching movies together, just the two of us."

,,What about Tom?"

,,Tom and I are on a break, you know that, and I -"

,,I know, but what if you two are back together in about a month or something?"

,,We won't. I don't love him anymore, I've set my eye on somebody else."

,,Tom doesn't seem to let you go that easily."

,,He has no choice, because I'm not longer in love with him."

,,So who's the lucky guy?" Suddenly she's a lot shyer than usual.

,,It's not a guy and I don't tell you."

,,Why not? Is it somebody I know?" She looks down. ,,It is?! Who is it?" Chloe shakes her head and that's when I lay her down on the bed. I put my legs around her hips, so she can't get away and I start tickling her. Her sweet laugh fills the room and my heart jumps in joy.

,,B-Becs, stop!" she tries to say while laughing.

,,Not until you say who you're in love with."