~025~

.Beca's point of view.

When I wake up, I feel cold. The spot next to me is empty and there's no sign of Chloe. Did she regret the kiss and the cuddling from last night? Did she just leave? Will she do that to me? Maybe it wasn't special to her. I groan and let me fall back into the pillow.

,,Good morning." I hear her voice. Is it just in my head or is she still here, what means she doesn't regret anything? Slowly I open my eyes and wander the room. As soon as I notice her across the bed, I let out a sigh of relief. Chloe is looking at the pictures of us together over the last months.

,,I thought you left." I say and she turns around to look at me.

,,Why would I leave you?"

,,Because of last night. I thought you regretted it and -" Chloe smiles. ,,What?" She walks back to the bed and sit down next to me.

,,I don't regret anything. Last night was the best night of my life in fact."

,,I don't think I believe that. We just kissed and cuddled."

,,Oh no, it's more than that."

,,How's that?"

,,Well, when I was kissing with Tom... it never felt right anymore. The only thing he was thinking about was sex and every time we ended naked. Don't get me wrong, I love sex, but not every night. I couldn't do that anymore."

,,I'm sorry, but what has Tom to do with our kiss last night?"

,,Nothing, but I'm trying to explain my feelings. A kiss is a kiss, according to Tom. I used to think the same, but not anymore. Becs, when we kissed for the first time, the only thing I could think of where your lips. I wanted to kiss you over and over again. I didn't thought about sex or anything else, just kissing you. I never thought that I would fall in love with you so quickly, but I did. I didn't regret last night, because I was kissing the love of my life. Beca, I love you."

,,Can you please lay next to me again, I'm getting cold." Chloe nods and lies at the same spot she fell asleep. I face her and move closer. Her breath is tickling my neck, but I don't care. I move closer until my lips brushes hers. Immediately she kiss me back and after a few minutes, we part and look each other deep in the eyes.

,,I have kissed somebody one time before, but I regret that day forever. When we kissed the first time, I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe that such a beautiful and wonderful girl like you could like somebody like me. I've always been a loner, but you came into my life so easy. You didn't have to try. I never thought I would find somebody that I can trust. I know you want to hear that I like you too, but I can't say those words." Chloe's eyes turns down and she's looking to the mattress.

,,Don't you feel it?" She ask me. ,,We're attracted to each other, right?"

,,Chlo," I start, but when she doesn't look up I grab her chin and help her. She can't look away now and she's staring into my eyes now. ,,I can't say 'I like you', because than I will be lying."

,,But Becs, we -"

,,Can you please shut up for just one second?! I'm trying to say something." I can see that she does not understand it. ,,I don't like you, but I love you. Chlo, I'm in love with you and I can't help it."

,,So we are in love with each other?"

,,Yeah."

,,What does that makes us?"

,,Well, maybe it's time we make it official."

,,You really want everybody to know that we're dating? You want me to be your girlfriend?"