~Epilogue~

.Beca's point of view.

I'm glad that today is sunday and that Chloe and I are back together. I really missed her and after what I'm going to do now, I'm going to enjoy some time with her. I just have to confront Tom about everything he has done. My kidnapping and of course the drugging and raping of Chloe. I can't let him get away with all that, especially the last one. He deserves to be punished. I haven't told anybody about my plan, because I know that when they know they will stop me. I think Hayley does have a suspicion of what I intend to do, but I don't care. I even haven't told Stacie and Amy what I'm planning and they're close friends of mine. I'm absolutely sure that one of them wants to go with me and I need to do this alone. I just hope Chloe doesn't find out or that Hayley tells her, because I don't want her to stress. It's not good for her son to stress and she needs to have an labor without stress. She has more important things to do. I still don't know his name, but I will when he's born. It doesn't last long now. The nine months has passed and Chloe's going into labor today or tomorrow. I grab my gun from my nightstand and slowly make my way to the door. I can't wake Stacie, but I kinda do because I fall over her shoes and land on the ground with a thud. Stacie immediately sits upright in her bed and turn on the lights. 

,,Beca, what are you doing up so early? It's sunday for God sake." She groans.

,,Sorry Stace, but I really have to go to someone."

,,Are you cheating on Chloe?"

,,No! I have an appointment with a guy and you know I'm not attracted to guys. It's important and don't blame me for falling, I fell over your shoes! You like to turn this tiny room into a pigsty."

,,Don't start. I'm going to clean it today, but that's not the point here. Why do you need to have an appointment with this guy at 6 AM?"

,,Because I want no prying eyes."

,,And you're claiming not to be cheating."

,,I am not cheating! It's just an issue we need to discuss, nothing special." I hate lying to her, but if I tell her what I'm planning, she will try to stop me and I don't want that.

,,Ugh fine, go and don't be late in the hospital when we call you."

,,I won't. Get some sleep." She only nod and lies down again. She waits for me to quit the room, before turning of the lights. Now I need to find Tom!

Not long after that I find him at the swimming pool of Barden. It's still dark outside, because it's early in the morning, but I don't care. My blood is boiling and I can't wait to swipe that grin of his face. He's standing as if he's everything. Like nothing has happened.

,,Hey!" I yell, what makes him turn around. When he sees me, he seems surprised. He didn't expected me to escape his layer.

,,Well, look who's here. How the hell did you escaped anyway?"

,,You don't care about that and that's not why I am here."

,,So you're here to get revenge?" Tom starts laughing, what makes my blood boil even more. ,,As if you even can do that. You're nothing. Chloe doesn't love you, she has more important people in her life. She doesn't need people like you in her life, I'm way better than a DJ wannabe like you. You're nothing than a seeker for attention. It's pathetic that you're still sad about your little secret." I startle a little. How does he know about my secret? Did Chloe tell him?

,,Shut up! I know what you did."

,,I know what I did, I was there myself. You deserved everything and I would've killed you if you weren't have escaped. Now tell me how you did escape in the first place."