~026~

.Beca's point of view.

The next morning I wake up with Chloe in my arms. She's lying on my shoulder with her head and her arm lay over my belly. Last night we made it official and I can finally call her mine. Elijah can be sexistic some times, but I know for sure that he's happy for me. I still have to tell Hayley about us. Slowly I stretch my left arm and grab my phone from the night stand.

Beca 🐼: 

I'm in ❤️!!

I'm in ❤️!!

Hayz 🐹: Aw, you two are together?

Beca 🐼: Yes, last night I asked her.

Hayz 🐹: I'm really happy for you sis!

Beca 🐼: What about you and Rhys?

Hayz 🐹: We're close, but he didn't asked me yet.

Beca 🐼: Why not? You're dating him for the last months!

Hayz 🐹: He's nervous I guess.

Beca 🐼: I was nervous too, but I have the one I want.

Hayz 🐹: We have a date today, so maybe he'll ask me then?

Beca 🐼: I really hope so, but can you excuse me? I'm going to kiss sleeping beauty awake.

Hayz 🐹: 😆. Good luck and say hi to Chloe.

Beca 🐼: I will, love u!

I stop texting and look to Chloe. How can somebody be so gorgeous?

,,I know you're looking at me." Chloe opens one of her perfect eyes and I start blushing. ,,Aw, don't be embarrassed. I'm looking at you too."

,,It's a little creepy to know that you're looking at me while I'm asleep."

,,Why is that creepy? Because you can't see what I'm doing?"

,,Exactly. There are a lot of things you can do without me knowing." Chloe raise one eyebrow and I know what she thinks. ,,No, not like that you little pervert! Although I don't mind if you did."

,,You want me to touch myself while looking at you?" I keep quiet, but in my mind she's already laying on her back. ,,Who's the pervert now, huh?" Chloe smirks and kiss me after that. ,,What are you planning to do today?"

,,Nothing," I think about Hayley and her messages. ,,Well, until the end of the afternoon."

,,What are you going to do?"

,,Look who's curious."

,,Can you blame me? Maybe you're hooking up with some other gorgeous girl."