~052~

.Beca's point of view.

Hayley's keeping me updated for the next few weeks, which means I haven't seen Chloe for two months. Don't get me wrong, I hate the fact that she's pregnant from Tom, but I still care about her. I can't turn off my feelings. She has my heart and she knows it. I can see that Chloe is tired and a little sad, because of our fight and so do I. I feel broken. How could she have sex with her ex-boyfriend, my kidnapper? She say she loves me, but she knew that this would tear me apart. I'm at Barden high school now, because Hayley wanted to talk to me. I know I have to go to my own classes, but I can't handle to see Chloe. I'm even doubting about my decision. I feel so lost without her, but how can I be with her while she gets a child from him?

,,Hey sis." Hayley greets me while I walk up to her at her locker.

,,Hi, why did you wanted to see me?"

,,Can't I talk to you without a reason?"

,,I know you Hayz, you don't talk to anybody without a reason. Is it about Chloe?"

,,In fact it is. Have you seen her at all this month?" She asks me while we're sitting down on the wall in front of the lockers.

,,Yeah, I've seen her."

,,And have you talked to her already?" 

,,No, it's easier if I don't talk to her."

,,But also stupid. Come on Beca, you are in love with her. You even wanted to marry her, you can't throw away what you two have." 

,,I still have the ring in my pocket, but I can't just ask her now. I know Tom doesn't want anything to do with his son, but why should I forgive Chloe? It takes a lot more for me to forget about this. Yes, I love her and I want to marry her, but I'm still not sure how I'm suppose to raise somebody's else child." 

,,Well, I'm worried about her and you should be too. Chloe's almost going into labor and she looks like crap." 

,,When will she go into labor?" 

,,She is actually calculated now, but the baby can be born next week." 

,,So very soon huh?" Hayley nods. ,,Yeah, that's why she needs you now more than ever. Talk to her!" 

,,It's not that easy." 

,,Yes it is. You walk into the school yard, find Chloe and let her explain. You love her more than anything and you shouldn't give up on her." 

,,I am madly in love with Chloe and now that I'm not with her hurts me more than the fact that she gets a son." Hayley checks her watch and startle from the time. She gets up and walks back to her locker. ,,I thought you had everything you needed for your next class?" 

,,I forgot my history book," she says laughing, before grabbing the book out of her locker and close the locker after holding the book in her arms. ,,honestly Becs, talk to Chloe. You know you need her in your life to feel complete." 

,,Okay fine, I will talk to her." Her face lit up. ,,But only because you know me so well." A grin is showing on her face. ,,Thank you." I say and give her a hug.

,,Hey, I need to thank you. You were there for me, you know when dad – and with the funeral of mom. I can't thank you enough for standing up for me. I honestly don't know what I'll do without you." I can't say anything to that, the only thing I can think of is give her a lovely hug. She holds me tight for a couple of minutes, before running away. Okay, now all I need to do is talk to Chloe and let her explain.  With a little bit of reluctance, I walk back to the garden of Barden University. I know it's lunch time, so Chloe and the Bella's are eating outside. When I arrive, they don't notice me yet.