~047~

I still can't believe what just happened, but that doesn't mean I'm not happy. Jeremiah wants to help us bring Beca back and told us she's still alive. How am I going to tell Chloe? She needs to know that we buried somebody else. She needs to know that the love of her life is still alive. I don't believe that it will succeed quickly, Tom is a maniac, but with Jeremiah's help we can get Beca out of there.

,,What are you going to tell Chloe?" asks Rhys, who agreed to come with me.

,,Well, she needs to know that Beca is still alive."

,,And you think she will believe you?"

,,I have to try. Those two loved each other and when I bring them together once again, they can live happily ever after with Chloe's child."

,,And you think that Beca will accept the fact that Chloe's pregnant from Tom?"

,,Not immediately, she will be mad at first, but I know for sure that she can set her feelings apart and be a great partner for Chloe and a great mother for Chloe's child of course."

,,You are really sure about that? I can understand that Beca doesn't want anything to do with the child, because it's from Tom."

,,I know what you mean and Beca is going to be heartbroken and really sad at first. She's going to think Chloe doesn't love her anymore and doesn't care about her, but she will come around eventually because she's in love with her."

,,Okay, if you say so. Do you want to go to Chloe now?"

,,I think that's the right way, she needs to know as soon as possible. The other bella's too of course. Beca thinks that Chloe and the other Bella's gave up on her, so she stopped fighting. But Beca don't know they only did that because they all thought she was dead." 

,,And what about Tom? Chloe believed him right?"

,,Yes, she unfortunately did. We need to have proof, so we can turn him in."

,,How are you going to do that?"

,,I don't know yet, but we'll find something. I won't let Beca down."

,,You shouldn't, I only think that you should preparing yourself that Chloe will not believe you."

,,Believe me, the worst scenario's are going through my head right now, but we need to convince her or any of the Bella's. Emily, Amy and Stacie are all friends with Beca, so I think they all want to know that Beca's still alive."

,,What are we waiting for?" Rhys looks at me and I smile, while pulling Rhys with me towards Barden.

When we arrive in the hallway, there are a lot of students running and talking, or just eating their lunch. We look around the cafetaria, but don't see Chloe.

,,Aren't that the other Bella's?" Rhys points out to a table in the corner. I see Stacie, Amy and Emily and nod. As quick as my feet can carry me, I run to the table and let them startle.

,,Wow Hayley, calm your tits." Aubrey's telling me, while laughing.

,,That's really something Amy would say, I can see that she's infecting you with her comments."

,,That's what you get when you're around me." Amy says and give me a wink.

,,Well, that's something to keep in mind."

,,What are you doing here?" Stacie and Emily ask at the same time and pinch each other after that. Probably because they said that sentence at the same time.