~032~

.Beca's point of view.

The next morning I wake up with such a great feeling. Chloe's with me, in my dorm this time, because last night Aubrey had Jesse over. We didn't have sex yet, but every time we're together we have a mayor make-out session. We are both so turned on, but I'm scared to take the next step. Chloe has experience, so maybe she will be disappointed. I turn my head and look at the beauty next to me. How can somebody be so beautiful? Maybe it's time to take the next step?

,,I know you're looking at me." I startle a little when I hear her sweet voice.

,,Where you awake this whole time?" Now her blue eyes appear.

,,Yes, why? What where you doing while looking at me?" I see a smirk on her face.

,,Oh my gosh, nothing dirty! I was just admiring your beauty."

,,Smooth Mitchell." And she leans in. Our lips brush and once again we lose ourselves in the kiss. Just as I'm about to lay on top of her, I get hit by a pillow. What the heck?!

,,No sex in our room!" I forgot about Stacie and hide my face in my hands. Chloe giggles and pull me into a hug.

,,We were only kissing." Chloe explains.

,,Yeah, whatever. You two are both having strong sexual desires, so at one point you'll both be cumming while screaming each others names." Now my embarrassment kicks in and I hide my face with my pillow.

,,Stacie, don't you have to go to class or something?"

,,No, it's Saturday silly! I get it tho, you two want to be alone so you can eat each other out." I can't see her face, but I know she's smirking. Now I don't doubt and throw her pillow back. I can hear by her reaction that the pillow hit her face. ,,You're so going to regret that move, Mitchell!" And before I can react, she's standing in front of the bed already, with another pillow. The pillow hits my face hard and I crawl closer to Chloe for protection. For a second I hear her giggle, but she still holds me protectively. ,,Ow, before I forget." Stacie stops hitting my body with the pillow and walks to her desk. ,,Some guy handed me this, it's for you." She gives me an envelop and I recognize the handwriting immediately. It's from my father!

,,I'll open it later, I've been invited to Chloe's parents for a family dinner."

,,So you're going to meet the whole family huh? Maybe it's time for an engagement?" I know Stacie's joking, but I'm still disappointed when I hear Chloe's reaction. Doesn't she want to get married? Didn't she thought about that idea? I've been thinking about that and I know that we don't get married for a long time, but if we're still together over six years or something, I'll definitely ask her. A disappointed feeling rush through my veins, but I won't let Chloe notice.

,,It's just a family dinner, nothing special about that right?" Chloe looks for agreement, but I can't give her that. I know I want to marry her eventually.

,,A family dinner is a big deal, Chlo. Especially for Beca. Your family is going to approve her."

,,My parents already did that, Beca's a part of our family already."

,,And what about your brother and sister?"

,,Matthew and Isabella are going to love Beca. Yeah, they might be weird and all, but they want me to be happy and I'm very happy with Beca." 

,,It's still a lot of pressure, but whatever. You two enjoy yourself and maybe I'll see you tonight?" And after that Stacie leaves the room to do whatever she wants to do. Chloe's eyes find mine.

,,Who has send you a letter?" She point to the envelop, that I still holds in my hand.

,,My dad, but I don't want to read it."