THE MASTERS

In the world of Dragonania where myths are true, two races have long been in dispute and these are the Whitenians and Darknians. When due to negligence, it caused a long feud that served as a wick so that the formerly peaceful world became chaotic and fearful. With the help of the Dragons, the reign of the Darknians can be put to an end which is disturbing the Whitenian's race.
After finding the Masters of the Dragons, the long-standing crisis of Dragonania has also begun to be solved.
The secrets that are being hidden are gradually being unraveled.
Hidden revelations came out.
Will the Masters do their mission according to the plan?

Disclaimer:
Aside from names, characters, places, and events that were going to mention in this story are purely fictional. Any resemblance to the real world is just a pure accident and didn't intend to copy.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.
Do not copy someone's work and create your own. You have your imagination and way of thinking so work on it.

Author's Note:
Hi there people!
Welcome to my very own story. Writing is not my thing but due to excess reading of a bunch of stories, my mind wants me to try it so here I come.
I hope you like it and enjoy it!
See you on the very last words of this story, thank you🥰