Dragon XXXIII

MASTER Catherine's POV

It's already four in the morning and I was the first one to get up, those four are tulog mantika but I reminded them all to set their alarm clocks so magigising na rin naman sila any minute now. As far as I'm concerned, I don't want us to get late. Nakakahiya sa anak ni Headmaster.

I cleaned our dorm house first because everything was a mess and I don't want to left it here like this. Let's give the cleaners a favor once in a while. After I finished cleaning the whole dorm, I went up to my room to take a shower na. It's already 5:10 and I heard the other's noises kaya malamang mga gising na sila and nagpe-prepare na.

I took a bath and wore the clothes I prepared for the possible long journey towards the Land of Time. After I got satisfied with get-up ay kinuha ko na ang mga gamit ko and I checked my room for the last time before opening the door. I got surprised when the four doors open at the same time as I did. I stop myself from smiling when I saw that we are actually wearing the same clothes.

"Hindi naman tayo nag-usap-usap, 'di ba?" Rose Ann said that I agreed. We are all wearing white different designed shirts, black pants, and rubber shoes in different colors.

"Let's go na, they're waiting for us outside the Academy," I said and they all nodded. I lead them and pulled my luggage that seems bloated, ang dami ko yatang nadala?

Our Dragon's is in their accessory form and suot namin sila. It is better to put them that way to make us a favor of not get stressed up by holding them since they can't still fly. Kaya na nilang pumagaspas but it's not enough. Isa pa, they are all growing bigger and bigger that we couldn't catch up. Well, it's okay since it's for them naman and dapat lang na lumaki na sila as soon as possible para naman we can ride them na! I'm excited na kaya.

Jerald closed the door after naming makalabas sa dorm house. I sighed as I looked around the area. I'm gonna miss this place. One week pa lang kami dito but I grew fond of this place already. This was our first home when we found out about our true identity and it was so mind-blowing.

"Woi tara na sabi, mag-sesenti pa ba tayo dito?" Cristina caught our attention kaya napatawa na lang ako and grab my luggage again.

Rommel swipes his ID onto the scanner and it opened immediately. The two guys help us to carry our luggage outside the gate since it was kinda elevated and our luggage is heavy, as usual. After they put our things outside the gate ay it closed na rin and has a 'ting' sound before it locked. May gulong naman ang mga maleta namin kaya we pulled it na lang along the way to the Academy's huge entrance and exit na rin.

THE MASTERSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें