Dragon XXXIV

Headmaster Furukawa's POV

Nakatayo ako ngayon sa harap ng bintana sa office ko habang katabi ko si Drano na umiinom ng tsaa. Andrew, he forgot to give the pouches to the Masters and their Cloaks. Haay that kid. When will he grow up? No task that he has done well. Is he really my son?

"I think they're gone." Drano said and I just nodded as I sit on the chair near the window.

"Hope that their journey will go smooth," I said. Even though the Protectors and my Son are with the Masters, malaki pa rin ang possibilities na malaman ni Draco that they're not in my Academy anymore.

And the traitor, last meeting with the council, we discussed having a possibility that there was a traitor in our territory. I don't know why, but they said that my Academy might have a traitor who was kept on spying on us. I don't want to about it but something bothers me.

*flashback*

Hindi pa sumisikat ang araw ay nandito na ako sa office ko upang simulan ang trabaho. Kauupo ko pa lamang sa aking swivel chair when I heard a knock on my office's door. I looked around to look for Margaret or Drano but they were not here yet. 

"Come in!" I shouted so that my voice can be heard outside. I waited for the door to open at napatayo naman ako when I saw who it is. "Master Rose Ann! What brings you here early in the morning?" I asked her.

"Headmaster, good morning po." She greeted me first before walking towards me and I gestured her to sat on the sofa and I sat across her. "Nakaka-abala po ba ako?" Tanong niya.

"Naku, hindi naman. Bakit naparito ka? Nasaan ang ibang Masters?" I asked back.

Huminga siya nang malalim at inilagay ang isang box sa ibabaw ng table sa pagitan namin and I looked at it curiously. "Headmaster, nakita po namin 'yan sa labas ng dorm house namin." She said and I nodded.

"Bakit mo pinapakita sa akin iyan?" Tanong ko as I looked at her face, she seemed pale?

"Buksan po ninyo." Tanging sagot niya sa akin while looking at with a serious expression.