Dragon I

The new school year means a new hell year for me, why? Because for a student like me who is not that smart and kinda aloof, I am often the target of bullying. Cliché right? Well, that's how my life goes, ever since I stepped into this school, that's what's been my encounter. What do you expect in a school where the students are all brats and jerks? It's probably like what we read or watched in books and televisions, so I know that's not new to y'all anymore. 

The only annoying thing is why there are such people? Why do they need to intervene with other people's lives if they have their own lives that they should focus on? Aren't they aware that they just look pathetic when they do that because they look uneducated? Or maybe their parents didn't teach them proper manners? Kasi 'di ba, the attitude of a person comes first to their family because since childhood they have been with them. Sa pamilya muna mag-uumpisa ang lahat.

My only wish is that somehow this school year will go smoothly for me. This year is all I need to be able to leave this school. I'm now in grade 10 and I don't want to take my Senior year in this school, sapat na ang apat na taon na pagtitiis kasama sila. 

I sighed before entering the gate of this school. Until now I still can't help but laugh when I read the name of our school. How come that the name they went up is Cupid University! Kulang ba sa pagmamahal si Principal or ang Owner ng school na ito? Geez.

I go straight to the bulletin board to see which room and which section I am in this year. I was not able to know it when I enrolled because I was in a hurry to change my clothes. Someone just threw a soft drink on my clothes and I didn't have extra clothes with me like hello? Do I need to bring extra clothes with kahit mag-e-enroll lang naman ako? I am no longer a girls scout, elementary pa 'yon. I was with my cousin at that time but I couldn't find her and because I was sticky at that time, I left her. 

My eyes narrowed when I can't find my name on the list. I immediately smiled when I eventually found it. Grade 10 - Mercury and Section 2. Haay, I wasn't even given a chance to step on Section 1. Well, there's no wonder, I am not gifted with a higher IQ like my cousins. Some may be surprised when I become a Section 1 and then susumbong pa sa Principal, so no thanks na lang. I'm good with what I have now.

I was about to walk away from the front of the bulletin when someone pulled my arm so napaharap ulit ako doon. A grinning woman exposed herself to me. I sighed, here we go again.

"Hey missy, I thought lumipat ka na ng school? But you're still here though, why is it?" Mataray na tanong nito sa akin and then she gave me her infamous rolled eyes.

"Hindi natuloy." I answered briefly and tried to remove her hold on me. Yes, that's true. I almost certainly moved school if my Grandmother hadn't forced me not to move and just finish another year here. I didn't do anything because she was the one who's supporting me so I need to follow her, even against my will. 

"Well well well, poor you. Kung ako sa 'yo ay lilipat na ako ng school by now dahil sisiguraduhin kong hindi ka makakatapos ng pag-aaral mo dito!" She smiled and she flipped her hair towards me, before bumping my shoulders and walking away.