Dragon XLVII

PROTECTOR Icen Black's POV
(Catherine's Protector and an Ice Manipulator)

It's already afternoon but Akira's not here yet. She was supposed to be here right after she sent the Masters to the Holy Tower. She doesn't need to wait for them dahil they won't come back here in Land of Time anymore. I don't want to think about negative things but I can't help myself.

I'm here outside the castle and I'm with Aervin. I know Aervin but I didn't know that he became her right hand and he's friends with Andrew. We are both waiting for my twin here since they left. The rest are not here. Andrew went somewhere and those four, I don't know where the heck are they.

"Should we follow there?" Aervin broke the silence.

"We are not allowed to go there without consent," I answered.

"Yeah, I know but what if something happened to them kaya hindi pa nakakabalik si Akira dito?" He said and I looked at him intently.

"My twin can handle that. She's not as weak as before, you know that." I answered.

"Exactly. She became more selfless after she takes your duty. Mas inuuna na niya ang kapakanan ng iba kaysa ang sarili niya." He answered and I somehow agree with him.

Stepping into the Holy Land needs the permission of the higher-ups, especially the Oracles. I don't know what will happen if we went there without notice. But because I am a brother, I need to go there. Bahala nang maparusahan. I need to check up on her dahil malalagot naman ako sa parents naming sumakabilang-buhay na.

"We'll go," I said and he immediately nodded. He left for a minute and when he came back, he's pulling a two horse now. I approached them and he handed me the leash of the brown horse. Pinaamo ko muna ito for a second at balak nang sumakay when I felt something inside me.

"Is that Akira's horse?" Aervin uttered and when I looked in the same direction he was looking, I saw the familiar white horse that Akira love to ride on and it's approaching the castle.

My eyes narrowed when I saw something on the back of the horse. The familiar feeling I felt a while ago was the connection between my sister and me. My eyes grew wide and my heart hammered when I saw that she was riding the horse while bleeding! Naka-dukdok siya sa likuran ng kabayo kaya hindi ko siya kaagad napansin.

I immediately ran towards them when they finally reached the castle. I rushed and catch her when she almost fell on the ground after the sudden stop of the horse. Kaagad ko siyang binuhat at kita ko ang pamumutla ng mukha niya. Her arm is severely bleeding at nagiging violet na rin ito. Is she poisoned?!

"Akira! What the fuck happened to you?!" I shouted and tried to tap her cheeks to get her attention. She's just half-awake while riding the horse! "Aervin, call the healers! Now!"