Dragon XLIV

Philip Cabrera's POV
(Student of Dranair Academy and a Plant Controller)

In the past month, I have had almost no proper rest due to the amount of work to do. After Ronalyn fled, her position became vacant. As vice-president of Student State, it was to me who was given her position. Yes, indeed. I am the Vice President of Student State but I'm on leave due to health problems. That's why Ronalyn and I often get heated because of paper works that I haven't done yet. Sometimes I am her sub in meetings that require the presence of the Student State. The work in the office is also draining so it really triggered my health problem.

Speaking of Ronalyn, she is still not found. The entire territory of the race has been searched but even its shadow has not yet been seen. Because she was with those Darknians, the Council concluded that they might indeed be in their territory now so they sent some spies across to spy. Wala pa ring nakakabalik that's why her case still hanging.

The security forces here at Dranair Academy have also become tighter. The students' training has become even more difficult, especially now, they are not paying much attention to their studies. After the meeting with the Headmaster and the Queen, I was very nervous when Headmaster Furukawa mentioned my name to introduce me to Queen Frina as the new President of Student State.

It was discussed at the meeting that the Darknians had invaded the town-owned by us Whitenians. Fortunately, no one was hurt too much because the Knights of the Palace responded immediately and sent the other students who were able to fight. All the houses and other establishments were destroyed so it was better to evacuate the people there first so that in case the Darknians returned no one would be hurt.

All towns covered by Whitenians territory had Knights on guard so that in case the Darknians rushed again unknowingly they would be quickly retaliated against. Everyone has been informed of the coming war so everyone is preparing for what might happen. Even I am starting to train again and with the mercy of the Gods, I am also becoming strong. I can no longer be abandoned by others and I can control my charm unlike before.

On the other hand, I no longer have communication with the Masters so I don't know how they are doing in their training if they are okay, strong, and if their Dragons are now full grown. Because to tell you honestly, since they disappeared here, the whole environment in Dragonania especially the Whitenians has changed a lot. The forests become more colorful and lively. The waters are clearer and more delicious to drink. The air is lighter than before, and there was a scent that makes it more enjoyable to breathe. The heat around the territory was no longer too hot than before. What amazed us the most was that the barrier of the Academy and the Palace became stronger and thicker.

The Queen is sure that the changes in our territory were made by the Dragons and their Masters. This is a sign that they became stronger. That makes us feel at ease dahil kahit papaano ay we now have an assurance to win the upcoming war.