Dragon L

MASTER Catherine's POV

It's already past morning and I am here in the pavilion outside the Palace. Until now, I can't help but be mystified by the magnificence of this Palace. It is so enchanting, grandeur, majestic, and so on, words can't explain how fantastic this place is. I'm still in awe with our transformations too, our final test was to release the full ability of our charm that only we can govern. Last day, I thought I can't grasp my charm because it is revolting like a wild boar.

My hands can't stay still too because I keep on touching and playing with my hair. I declared to myself that I don't want my hair to dye but here I am, green-haired. The good thing is that ang soft nito and there is this small curl on the ends that looks cute. Also, my eyes became green! Gosh, if I were on Earth, I will be one of those one percent green-eyed humans. With my changes, I can feel that my charm meets its maximum. I feel much stronger than before. It is overwhelming but I'll get used to it as time passes.

About what happened to Rose Ann yesterday, we were all in shock at her transformation. We didn't foresee her becoming that powerful! Her appearance right after her charm was unleashed was so intimidating and heavy. Her wings, she has wings! A mixed color of black and white feathers. That was so cool and it's huge too! Her eyes were more amazing, partial heterochromia of black and white. It was an ominous combination but it was gorgeous.

The Gods managed to stop her rampaging that's why nothing bad happened. She disappeared right after that and Goddess White said that she sent her spirit back to her body. She was still in the Darknian Palace and held imprisoned. She's in a dungeon and is locked with chains on her feet with no chance of getting out because of that Draco's charm. Maghintay lang talaga ang Haring iyon, I'll skin him to death! How dare he imprisoned my cousin when her mother is his Queen?! So damn heartless.

Anyway, we were told that we will go back now to Dragonania that's why I'm waiting for the three to woke up dahil they're still asleep. Masyado yatang napagod yesterday so I kinda understand it naman. I'm just really an early bird kaya nagising ako nang maaga like the usual.

Can we still go back to the Academy? I bet no. I missed them already. I missed studying like a normal teenager. I missed waking up in the morning without minding the world's state. I know that after we get back to Dragonania, the war will commence. Our appearance is the only sign that they're waiting for it to happen. It is now or never.

I just hope that wala sanang dumanak na maraming dugo from each side. What am I even talking about? We are talking about war. Bloodshed is part of the war at hindi iyon maiiwasan. War is about battling till death. War is about fighting for what you think is right. War is about chaos. War is about losing the lives of the people who participated in it. War is about grieving for those lives who perished.

"Hey," I came back to my senses when I heard the Goddess's voice. I looked in her direction and she's smiling at me. "What are you doing here?"

"Good morning, Goddess Waterina. I'm just feeling the air here before we go back to Dragonania." I answered and scoot over for her to sit.