Dragon XLIII

MASTER Catherine's POV

Six months have passed and our training is becoming harder. We didn't even have enough rest to regain our energy kasi Andrew keeps on saying 'no'. We understand it naman but it's just that we are so damn tired! We can only rest twice a month and the good thing is whole day iyon. We can still feel our freedom within those days. We don't feel pressured.

On the other hand, I can say that we got a lot of improvements. We can now manage to use all the weapons that Andrew taught us, from big to smaller ones. Out of all the weapons, I love using the sword. It is easy for me and I look cool with it! I find it enjoyable when we are moving but after it ay unti-unti nang mararamdaman ang pananakit ng katawan due to excess movements, and that's hell!

Within those months, we can't still talk to our parents. Andrew is our only way to know how they have been outside this land. Land of Time has a different time, I mean kayang ibahin ang daloy ng oras dito by the power of the Time Goddess and by the will of this Land's Guardian, which is my Protector's sister—Elle Akira. We've been here for six months now and I don't know kung ano naman sa labas nito. Maybe days or weeks.

Even with all of those things, we are still informed of what is going on outside. We found out about our cousin's treacherous did. She's the traitor and a spy of the Darknians. I don't know of what will I react after Andrew said that to us. I can't seem to find the courage to get mad at her because I know she's a good person. Hindi niya kayang gawin ang mga bagay na iyon... but truth slaps. She really is the traitor. Muntikan na kaming mapahamak dahil sa kagagawan niya and I can't let that just to slip away. We are cousins but treason is treason. She must be punished.

"Oist. Ang layo na naman ng isip mo Ate Catherine." I heard Cristina's voice that's why I looked at her and she's eating an apple. We're here pala sa garden, katatapos lang namin mag-lunch and this is our free day.

"Anong iniisip mo?" Tanong naman ni Jerald. Kami lang magpipinsan ang nandito and the rest ay hindi ko alam kung nasaan.

"Kakayanin kaya natin ang mga kalaban?" I asked.

"Ayan ka na naman Ate! Since when did you become a negative thinker?" Rommel blurted out. This brother of mine also changed mas nagiging vocal na siya unlike before.

"Hindi ba pumapasok sa utak ninyo 'yon? Malakas na kalaban si Draco, he even defeated the Princess who was stronger than him. So that hindi malabong he might defeat us too—"