Dragon XLI

Headmaster Furukawa's POV
(Headmaster of Dranair Academy)

Kauupo ko pa lang sa aking swivel chair when Margaret immediately handed me a cup of coffee and a paper. I first grab the paper and examined it, it's a letter.

"Sino nagpadala nito?" I asked.

"Pinadala po 'yan ni Andrew kanina," Margaret answered before returning to her desk in the corner of my office. I didn't waste any seconds and immediately open it.

Hey dad, we just got here in Land of Time. By tomorrow I'll start their training para wala nang masayang na oras. Also, I fought the Kraken along with the Water Dragon Master. We managed to kill it for good and please investigate this, thank you.

P.S. John, the Leader of Alpha Class is with us. Sumunod pala sa amin ang tukmol kaya huwag ninyo nang hanapin 'to diyan.

"The heck with this creature?" I mumbled. The Kraken was alive again? Two years ago, Kraken is said to be alive again and was blocking the travelers who passed by at the lake. The Council took care of it and they managed to end it but buhay na naman ngayon? Seriously Draco?

"Margaret, tell the sub-Leader of Alpha Class that their Leader is with Andrew kaya siya na muna ang mamahala sa kanila for now." Utos ko kay Margaret.

"That kid... Version 2.0 yata ni Andrew ang batang 'yon." Rinig kong bulong ni Margaret and I silently agreed.

"Also, sent a letter to the Council and read Andrew's letter for the reason," I added and handed her the letter.

She read it fast and creased her forehead. "Kraken again?" She said before turning her back on me at ginawa na ang nararapat. I can't handle that matter for now since I'm still occupied with the bigger problem.

The traitor, Ronalyn. She's nowhere to be found and we are tracking her as we can but it seems like the Darknians blocking us. After siyang higitin papasok sa portal ay hindi na namin sila nagawa pang masundan. That damn Darknians knows how to escape abruptly. Up until now ay hindi ko pa rin matanggap na nagawa ni Ronalyn sa lahi iyon. She was a very outstanding student in Dranair and her Illusion is also quite amazing.