Dragon II

Rose Ann's POV

Another day, I won't ask for this day to be good for me because as long as Agatha is at Cupid University, my day will not be good. 

I am now facing Lola as we have our breakfast. I didn't know last night what time did she arrived because I was already fast asleep. I couldn't even have my dinner kasi balak ko sana siyang hintayin but my body couldn't take the pain anymore. I fell asleep with my headache so now it seems like it is a bit numb and I also missed taking medicine for it. I don't know what medicine to take for it rin kasi, whether it's biogesic or paracetamol or amoxicillin or mefenamic. There's a B-complex at Loperamide pa. I don't look at what medicine Lola gives me kada may masakit sa akin, as long as the medicine is okay ay inom na kaagad.

"Lola anong oras ka na po pala naka-uwi kagabi? Nakatulog na po kasi ako kakahintay sa'yo 'di na tuloy ako naka-kain." I asked, well, that's how I really am to my Lola, they said I am a sweet apo but for me, it's not, because that's my way so she can't nag at me. 

"Hindi ka na naman kumain?! 'Di ba sinabi kong huwag na 'wag kang matutulog nang walang laman ang tiyan mo?!" She shouted angrily at me so I frowned.

"Ang tagal ninyo nga po kasing dumating kaya kasalanan ninyo rin po 'yon." I replied, she was about to hit me so I immediately gave her a peace sign.

"Bakit, sinabi ko bang hintayin mo ako?" Taas kilay na tanong niya.

"Hindi po. Pero alam ninyo naman na hindi ako sanay nang walang kasamang kumain, 'di ba? Wala naman kasi dito si Mama para samahan ako." My answer. Lola calmed down and averted her eyes.

"Magha-hating gabi na noong nakauwi ako kaya hindi na kita ginising pa." Grandma only answered and drank her coffee.

About my mother, she is not here. What I mean is, it's almost 6 years when she left us. She left without even saying a word. Kahit mag-iwan ng letter ay hindi niya ginawa. Until now I have no news of her. It seems like she forgot that she has a daughter who's been waiting for her. She forgot that there's someone who's longing for her touch and presence. We don't want to think that she is gone or that she is dead because we just feel that she is still alive, and where in the world she's hiding that she can't even remember that she still has a child that's waiting for her and has a mother who was still waiting for her return.

I also can't figure out what reason she had for doing this to us but I think she was hiding something from us that she couldn't admit so she suddenly disappeared and never showed up again. I feel annoyed for what she did. It's normal for me to feel those because who doesn't, right?

I also felt sorry for Lola because she was too old to take care of me and I was no longer that young to not take care of her also, so Lola was able to move a bit as she wanted. Bilib rin ako sa Lola kong ito, with that age of hers she could still do heavy work! I caught her once standing on a relatively high chair and take note, her legs don't wobble like a usual elder ah. Kung ibang matanda iyon he wouldn't be able to do that.