Dragon XIV

Unknown's POV

It's Wednesday and we're here in our rented apartment. I'm just laying there in our small sala playing the Xbox that I just bought yesterday. I didn't know that staying here could be so damn boring. We skip our class for this day to wander around the area to gather some information and we found nothing. It's already 3 in the afternoon and it's late for us to attend school since ilang hours na lang ang natitira para magsilabasan na ang mga students.

"How long we'll be staying here?" Inip na tanong niya while watching me playing. I sighed and put down the controller.

"I wish I know the answer to that Via. The Masters are still unknown to us at wala namang ibinigay sa ating clue kung sino sila since they also don't know of who is who." I lazily answered.

"Seriously Cen? It's almost 3 weeks and as of now ay wala pa rin tayong improvements! Gosh, this is so damn frustrating. Kamusta na kaya iyong dalawa? I wish pareho rin nating nahihirapan sila para fair." Iritang sagot niya na ikina-taas ng kilay ko.

But well, I can't blame her for acting like that since our past missions only take 1 week for us to accomplish it. This is our first to last like this and I admit that it irritates me as well.
No wonder kami ang na-atasan na gawin ang mission na ito since we're talking about The Masters. Dragon Masters to be exact. After all, that is the reason why we are born.
We're not born to be free like a bird, because we're bound to protect and keep them safe at all cost.

"I miss our school! I miss my so gorgeous uniform. I miss Dranair Academy." Sambit niya na ikina-tingin ko sa kaniya. I let out a sigh and picked up the controller again to continue my game. She said that 10x for this week already.

I was about to drag the pin to move my character when I felt my phone vibrated on the top of the table. It's 1 meter away from me and Via's blocking the way and she's still pouting like a duck. I don't really like her doing like that so I put my palm on her face to cover it while I'm picking my phone. Tinampal niya lang ang kamay ko and gave me a glare.

"Hello?" I answered without looking at the caller ID. I bet it's one of the two again. Asking information like we used to do every time we have the time.

"Icen." I almost tripped on Via's leg when I heard the voice of the caller. I look at it and napa-tampal na lang sa noo. I slightly kick Via and show her my phone's screen. Her eyes grew big at 'agad na napa-tayo.

"Damn why is he calling at this day? We still don't have a thing to report!" She whispered and I just shrugged. As if I know why he called. Nilagay ko ito sa loud speaker para marinig rin niya.

"Greetings to you, Headmaster Furukawa. What's with the sudden call? We don't have any reports yet, Headmaster." I honestly said that made me received a pinch from Via.

"No, no. It's okay Icen and Levia. I personally called you because I want you two, to be here in our Academy as soon as possible."

"What? Why Headmaster? Please give us another week and we promised to give you a good report Sir!" Sabat ni Via while panicking.