Dragon XXXVI

MASTER Catherine's POV

The seemingly dead lake greeted us. This lake seemed lifeless because it seemed abandoned, even the surrounding hills seemed barren. It was also a bit smoky so it seemed dark around. The water also seemed black so I touched my Dragon Necklace and sigh.

"Bakit ganito ito? Parang walang nag-aalalaga sa lawang ito." I heard Water said kaya I nodded silently.

"The atmosphere of the lake is depressing." I also said through my mind.

"Damn, I don't like this." Water added and I agreed kaagad.

"Sasakay ba tayo sa bangka? Hindi tayo kakasya." Cristina said while pointing at the small boat.

"Ako nang bahala diyan." Kuya Andrew take over and walked towards the boat and summon his wand again. "αντιγράψτε το σκάφος!" He cast a spell. Suddenly the boat lit up and a few moments later the boat became two. It duplicates!

"Nice one!" Jerald exclaimed as I nodded in agreement. That was awesome!

"We will divide into two groups since the boat was made for six." Kuya Andrew said as he inspects the boats like what Rommel is doing. "Levi, Master Rommel, Master Rose Ann, and Master Cristina, sa akin kayo sasabay. The rest, occupy the other one." 

"Tabi tayo, pwede ba?" Levia asked me while smiling hopefully.

"Sure, Levia," I answered.

"Sumakay na kayo." Kuya Andrew instructed us once again kaya nagsi-galawan na kami.

At the very end sat Smoke and Jerald, Levia and I in the middle, and Icen in the front. On the other boat, Kuya Andrew is in the front, Cristina and Levi in the middle, Rose Ann and Rommel in the back.