Dragon LI

MASTER Rose Ann's POV

I am trying my best to calm myself right after I heard what my mother said. I... I finally met my father. I met my father....in the territory of our enemy. I found my father to be this man. This man, who was the man that I hardly trained to defeat. I found out that my father is none other than Draco, the King of Darknians. I... I am a fucking daughter of the most wicked Dragonian in Dragonania.

All my walls shattered as a tear escape from eyes. I am looking at my mother who wasn't looking at me. She's crying so hard that is making my heart crumpled. Seeing your mother cry is one of the heartbreaking moments you can face.

"How sure are you that she is my daughter?" Asked him.

"Do you want me to answer that Draco? Can't you see the evidence right in front of you?!" Asik ni Mama.

"H-he can't be my f-father... Ma, bawiin mo ang sinabi mo. That man is not my father. Please?" I uttered as I looked at her with pleading eyes.

"I am not his child. I can't be..." I added as tears stream down my face along with her.

Mama looked at me with pity. She touched my hair and held my cheeks. "I'm sorry." She only said that makes my hope shattered.

"Seventeen years ago, I left Dragonania after I found out that I am pregnant with you. Draco didn't know about my pregnancy because I am afraid that he will take you away from me and bring a child with two different blood is rare. Wala pang ni isang nabuhay na Dragonian na mayroong dalawang dugo ng magkaibang lahi. My case was phenomenal and scary because I almost lost you during my fifth month. Hindi ko sinabi kina Mama ang tungkol sa totoong pagka-Dragonian mo dahil alam kong hinding-hindi nila ako mapapatawad." Mama explained.

"I know that leaving you with them will keep you safe kaya iniwan kita sa kanila as I returned to Dragonania. I was blinded by my feelings that's why I came back to Draco....and things happen."

"I didn't expect you to go this far Alisandra. You kept my child away from me and now you bore my second? You slut! Saan mo nakuha ang kakapalan ng mukha mo para gawin sa akin ito?!" Galit na sigaw ni Draco and in a blink of an eye, he's now strangling my mother.

I didn't get to follow his move when he slammed my mother into the wall that created a crack. She spitted blood after she fall to the ground. He raised his leg na akmang tatadyakan si Mama when my body moved by itself and I teleported in front of her at sinalo ang binti ni Draco gamit ang braso. He was surprised by my appearance but I looked at him with disgust as I pushed him away from us using a force shield that I didn't even know that I can do that.

"How dare you hurt my mother," I uttered as I stand up and looked at him with a raging eye. "Is pushing her into that wall is not enough for you? Do you like hurting people that's been on your side since then, huh? Wala ka bang utang na loob na natitira diyan sa 'yo? Why are you like this Draco?"

His expression softened for a moment but he covered it with his blank face. "Umalis ka diyan kung ayaw mong masaktan."

"Sasaktan mo rin ako?" I asked as I laugh in humor. "Go on! Saktan mo rin ako! Prove to me that you are not deserving to be my father."