Dragon XXVII

Headmaster Furukawa's POV

The sun's out but I'm still preoccupied about what happened last night. I felt a strong magical force last night and I don't know where it exactly came from but I'm sure na dito lang iyon sa Academy dahil masyado iyong malakas. I got goosebumps again all over my body that almost made me run out of breath just by remembering the feeling last night.
I looked at someone who's standing beside my office's window. He's looking from a far and frequently checking his wristwatch.

"Did you found out where it came from?" I asked him while pertaining about what happened last night.

Umiling siya and answered. "Not yet Headmaster."

I sighed and placed my hand just below my chin. "I'm assuming that it reached the Queen."

"Of course it is Headmaster. It's too strong for her not to notice and feel it." Sagot nito at napatingin na naman sa relo niya. Is he waiting for something or someone?

I decided to ignore his weird actions and tried to divert my attention to the papers who are patiently waiting for my attention right on my desk. Hours had passed, the door suddenly swung open that surprised me a bit.

"Dad—I mean Headmaster! I got a message from the Queen and it says that the Queen will be here today to discuss about the incident last night. She also wants to meet the Masters!" Andrew said. He's my son and I'm not letting him call me Dad when we're working. That's what you called working etiquettes I guess.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you'll knock first before entering someone's room or office? You're not a kid anymore, you should put that in your damn head." I seriously said that made him gulped.

He rubs his nape and gave me an apologetic smile.
"I'm sorry po." Sagot nito bago nag-bow at mabilis na lumabas ng office ko.

I heard the man beside the window laugh. "That kid of yours will never change." He said that I somehow agreed.

Someone knocked on the door properly kaya pinapasok ko na ito kaagad.
"Good morning, Headmaster. I am here to inform you that we captured a Darknian who's roaming around the Academy's premises. Nasa dungeon na po siya ngayon." Mr. Shi immediately reported. He's one of the guy's I'm with when we went to Cupid University to fetch the Masters.

"Did you found out something?" Tanong ko dito but he shook his head.