Dragon VI

Someone's POV

I was in the middle of my rest when I felt strange energy surrounded the entire Kingdom. I immediately got up from my bed and went to the terrace of my room. I closed my eyes for a moment and when I opened them, my vision went different. I was shocked to see the energy surrounding the entire Palace. There is yellow brown-colored energy that mixes with my magic that gives protection to the Palace. I didn't feel apprehension as I saw it, but rather I seemed to feel comfortable in my chest that I couldn't explain why.

I connect myself to the shield I made and I feel its strength.What's happening? Where does this energy come from? The protection I made in the Palace as well as in the rest of the world under my leadership became even stronger. It's amazing. I knew that I had only made a weak shield, but it became more durable because of the energy that suddenly appeared. It seems to help me protect the kingdom — no.

Tinutulungan ako nitong protektahan ang aking mga nasasakupan.

I smiled before regaining my sight. I'm not sure but I think it's been a big help to me.I no longer have to worry about the welfare of my constituents because of the added magic.Whoever did this helped me a lot.

Catherine's POV

Hey there! Ako nga pala si Catherine Graspela. 18 years of age.
I have two siblings, Mary Grace the Eldest, and Rommel the youngest.
Our parents are Maximo and Marivic Graspela.
I'm currently studying at Cupid University along with my youngest sibling and my three other cousins.

I'm here at school now. We just finished our lecture with Sir Marco, our Practical Research 1 teacher. My year as a Senior High Student was just starting but this subject came to me immediately. Ate said that the thesis was really difficult but we can still do it if we strive hard.
I hope so. Sapat na rin siguro ang pagiging Achiever ko noong Junior High para malagpasan 'to 'di ba?
Fortunately, the thesis is not Individual because it's a grouping with a total of five members. If it's Individual I don't know if I can handle it. Moreover, if they do it, Individually, it is as if they have no mercy on their students. We are not ready for the thesis yet even if we were supposed to be college students now. 

Anyway, lunchtime na pala namin ngayon, last subject kasi namin 'yon every morning kaya nakaka-gutom talaga pagka-tapos ng class. I have a lunch pack and dito lang ako kumakain sa room since masyadong matao sa canteen.
Hindi naman ako nag-iisa dito. In fact, almost half of our class ay dito na naglalagi tuwing lunch break.

*after 5 minutes.*
*Burrp! *

I could have stopped my burp but it was too late so my other classmates who heard it, laughed. I just smiled and apologized before arranging my lunch box. I first went to our restroom just beside our classroom to brush my teeth since the sink here is nice and the water is also clean. After that, I retouched myself first and went back to my classroom.
Since thirty minutes pa before time ay bumaba muna ako ng floor namin.
By the way, 3 story ang SHS building and we are on the third-floor kaya paniguradong mas mapapa-bilis ang pagbaba ng kinain ko.
When I arrived at the canteen there were still quite a few students eating, I even saw my two cousins eating together.