Dragon XXXI

PROTECTOR Icen's POV

We've been walking for so many minutes now but yet we can't still find that Fairy Dust. I expected it to be this hard since the Fairy Dust is the most common ingredient in every potion. This helps the potion to be more effective since it has magicules that come from the fairies that are known for being enchanted. I took a glimpse again at my partner in this task, she's been quiet since we've started it. I thought she's talkative like her cousins but it turns out not. She's only speaking if I was asking something or telling something.

"We've been walking for over thirty minutes now, let's take a rest first," I said that caught her attention. She nodded before walking towards the big rock and sat on it.

"Why are you so quiet, Master Rose Ann? Are you not comfortable around me?" I can't help but ask. She looked and shrugged.

"No, I'm not. I just don't like talking a lot." She answered honestly.

"You know that Master Catherine is my Master right?" I ask again and she nodded again. "We can also be..uhm...friends if you like." Damn, why I feel so ashamed?!

"I didn't know that you are friendly, Icen Black." She answered while grinning. I just shrugged my shoulder, this is the first time I ask someone to be my friend though. "Sure, no problem. From now on don't use that Master thingy again to me, got it?" She soon added that made me nod in response. I don't have the right to go against the Masters.

I creased my forehead when I heard a noise just ten meters away from us. I immediately enhanced my senses to know who made those noises. I heard footsteps coming nearer from us kaya mabilis akong lumapit kay Rose Ann and stand on her front while she's still sitting on top of the rock. I heard water falling down and when I look at her ay she's pouring the water from her tumbler that I didn't even notice na may dala pala siya. "What are you doing?" I ask her.

"Just checking if Lola's advice is true." She answered. I curiously watch the water who's in the ground now, my forehead creased nang makita kong hindi ina-absorb ng lupa ang tubig. "This is bad. You know how to fight right?" She asked as she gets down from the rock and looks around.

"Of course, I was trained to be the rightful Protector of one of the Masters. Why'd you ask?" I answered.

"Our Lola told me about this water thing, she said na kapag hindi raw ina-absorb ng lupa ang tubig ay ibig sabihin may Darknian sa paligid." She said that made me looked back to the ground. She nodded her head and say, "There's a Darknian near us."

"Stay close, 'wag kang lalayo sa akin." I said as I positioned myself for the possible fight. She followed my instruction and walk behind me.