Dragon XLVI

Elle Akira's POV
(Guardian of Land of Time and the twin sister of Icen Black)

Ever since the Masters got here in Land of Time, the people became more energetic and full of life. The Masters don't seem to notice that only women are here and there aren't many men. The Land of Time was often invaded by the Darknians back then so it was the men who confronted them and fought back. I don't know what their purpose was with us so I also can't say what was the reason for their attack. Nor did those in the Palace know this because every Whitenian I ordered to report there was immediately blocked by the Darknians.

I also sent a letter to the Palace several times to ask for help but there was no response. I don't want to think about it but I don't lose the possibility that someone is sabotaging my every move and action to solve what is happening here in the Land of Time. I've been watching the people I'm with here for a long time but I don't see anything strange.

With the help of the Protectors and Andrew, we are the guardians of the entire Land of Time. What the Masters know is that they are also undergoing training but are not. In recent months three attacks have already taken place but we have been able to prevent it without the knowledge of the Masters and the other Whitenians here.

To this day I still can't help but sulk with my twin because I should be in his position and he is in my position now. I was supposed to be the Protector because that's what the Oracle told us but my twin was too protective and even planned to assume two duties. I'm also not that weak to hide behind him so I just did the right thing.

Ngayong araw gaganapin ang huling stage ng training ng Masters. I am now preparing myself since I was the one who will accompany them to the location. I don't know why but iba ang pakiramdam ko ngayon. What I mean by iba is that parang may something na mangyayari. I know this kind of feeling kaya parang gusto kong mag-back out na muna ngayon and ituloy na lang ito bukas.

I heard a knock on my door kaya ikinumpas ko ang kamay ko upang alisin ang lock nito na gawa sa aking charm na ice.

"Akira, the horses are here. Okay ka na ba?" I heard Aervin's voice kaya tumingin ako sa kaniya. Aervin is my right hand in command. Hindi siya madalas makita ng iba since Aervin is taking my other duties for me. Mas busy pa nga 'yan kaysa sa akin. Hindi ko na tuloy alam kung ako pa rin ba ang namumuno dito sa Land of Time o siya na.

"I'm all set. Thanks, Aervin," I answered at sumunod na sa kaniya palabas ng room ko after I looked at myself in the mirror once more. Nadatnan namin sa labas ng kastilyo ang Masters and they were all set.

"Saan ba kasi gaganapin iyang test na 'yan at kakailangan pa nating sumakay ng kabayo?" Jerald asked while fixing his training clothes.

"Malalaman mo rin 'yan kapag nandoon na kayo." Smoke answered while helping his Master to tie the knot on his back.

"Kayo? Hindi ba kayo sasama sa amin?" Asked by Catherine and the six nodded. "Why?" She added.

"Isang sagradong lugar ang pupuntahan ninyo. Only the Guardian and the Masters have the rights to step on it kaya hindi kami maaaring sumama." Andrew explained and I nodded when the Masters looked at me for confirmation.

"Handa na ba kayo?" Tanong ko.

"Korina Sanchez, is that you?" Natatawang sabi ni Cristina kaya napakunot ang noo ko.