Dragon XXIII

MASTER Rommel's POV

"HEY HEY HEY!!! WAKEY WAKEY PEOPLE! WE'RE GETTING LATE FOR DAMNS SAKE!"

I groaned in frustration because of the loud voice coming outside my room. I even hear someone's banging my door like fuck. Inis akong napatingin sa bedside table only to see my alarm clock who was about to ring.

"Damn it. It's not even that late." I murmured before going out of my bed. I do jumping jacks five times to ease my sleepy brain. I messed my hair before grabbing my towel and enter my bathroom.

I took a shower and some stuffs before wearing my uniform that's hanging outside my closet. I forgot to place it inside since I'm too sleepy to did it last night. I put on the white long sleeve after the pants and look at myself in the mirror while fixing my gold necktie. I sighed when I didn't even tie it nicely, it looks more like a knot. I give-up fixing it and just let it on loose.

I fix my hair to its usual style and put some cream on my face that was given by Ate. She said it can make my face glow naturally and I agree because it's somewhat effective. Jerald's always messing with me by using such cream, is that even right to assume that someone's gay just because he's taking care of his face? Damn asshole. I just bite and lick my lips and it automatically reddened. I sprayed my perfume that was gifted by Papa. I wear my wristwatch that was given by Mama. It's just a simple black wristwatch but I doubt that it doesn't cost much.

I put on my shoes and grab my uniform's coat after and pick up the small box where the pin-badge is. I took a quick glance in the mirror before going out of my room. Just as I opened my room, the white door suddenly opens and there, Rose Ann come out wearing her uniform. She looks grumpy and just ignored my presence at naglakad na paalis.

I just raised my brows before following her after I closed my door. I almost forgot to pick up my bag kaya mabilis akong bumalik at kinuha ito. Naabutan ko sa dining area ang apat na kumakain na ng breakfast. They are all in uniforms and they look like street children on how quickly they eat their foods. I sat down on my chair and just nodded at them as a greet before sipping my prepared brown coffee.

It's 7:45 in the morning and I think it's exactly 8 o'clock to start our first subject. We have 15 minutes left kaya I also took ten big bites before finishing my food and went to the sink to take a brush. Our Dragons are busy eating their food while taking glances at us and it seems like they understand that we're in a rush. I pat my Dragons head that made his brows raised. I also raised mine before rolling my eyes and walk outside the kitchen.

"Stop there kiddo." I heard Ate halted me so I faced her. She looks disappointed while looking at me. I creased my forehead when she walked closer to me. I was about to take a step backward when she pulled the necktie which almost made me choke.