Dragon XXXVII

MASTER Catherine's POV

I could barely follow Kuya Andrew's movements because of his speed. His swimming speed was also boosted because of the spell he made earlier before I even got here. A series of light spikes also came out of his wand and it all went to the Kraken who was also planning to rush after being able to rest for a while due to my appearance.

The Kraken let out screams when it all hit him. This is one of our big advantages, every attack will really hit because of its size. Kuya Andrew prompted me so I immediately nodded and blew air to relieve my nervousness.

I calmed my mind and at the same time waved my hand. A strong current of water plunged into the Kraken. It hit directly to its massive body which made it to lost its balance. I come up with an idea to harden the water on Kraken's back that's why it blows its ink after it hit hard.

Kuya Andrew gave me a thumbs-up before he plunged onto the Kraken again kahit hindi pa ito nakakabawi. His wand glowed for a moment and after that ay isang white sword na ang hawak niya with a blue gem on its hilt. That was the same gem that his wand possesses, can he change the shape of his wand?

My eyes widened when I saw the Kraken's tentacle coming towards Kuya Andrew. He doesn't notice it because he's busy with the attack he's making right in front of the Kraken. Without hesitation, I approached them and punched blocked the tentacles, a roar was unleashed by the Kraken as its tentacle was severed and detached.

"Thanks!" Kuya Andrew said on my mind. We linked each other's minds with his spell para mabilis kaming makakapag-usap. He can speak without it but it is only limited and needed a stronger spell, he can't do that again like before because he needs more energy for this fight.

I ran towards the Kraken's eyes and gave it a smirk after its red eyes looked at me back. "Masakit ba?" I asked. Its eyes were scary but Kuya Andrew's presence is enough to not make me scared by it.

"Be careful Master Catherine! Get back here, hindi mo pa kaya ang malapitang pakikipag-laban!" Kuya Andrew shouted at me kaya medyo napa-pikit ako, does he forgot that we only talked to each other through our minds?

"Okay, sorr-----ugh!" I winced in pain when I hardly hit on the corals, I didn't notice the Kraken's tentacle attacking me from below so I couldn't avoid it.