Star Trek

Fandom: Star Trek

Character: Jim Kirk

Title: Twist and Shout

Y/N's POV

I sigh,walking into my quarters, after a frustrating day in the med-bay. All I want to do is lay in bed, re-watching old episodes of Doctor Who.

Well shake it up baby now

Music fills the room. My favorite song Twist and Shout comes on the radio. Jim Tiberius Kirk, my boyfriend of two years,walks into our shared quarters, Twist and shout playing in the background, playing on repeat.

"Twist and Shout." Jim sings along with the song, smiling. Jim walks over to me," can I have this dance?" A smile breakout on my face, " yes, you may."

Come on come on come on baby now

Jim snakes his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him, spinning me around.

" I love you so much Y/N, I hope you know that." Jim looks at me, his eyes jolly-rancher blue. His eyes sincere.

Jim gets a incoming call," captain you are needed in the bridge." I look up into those blue eyes and try to get lost in them. Jim spins me around a few times. My blue eyed boyfriend pulls me closer to him, pressing his lips against mine, then breaking the kiss, and dipping me. Not being ready for the dip,a squeal escapes my lips, then giggling follows.

" I'm sorry Y/n," Jim looks at me," I have to go."

I look at him, smiling. " It's fine," I grab his hand, and bring him in for a kiss, " thank you for making me happy." A smile spreads across his face then he walks out the door. Little did he know...

" Red Alert!" Scans over the radio. Worry makes it way into my body," All hands go to battle stations." I quickly tie my hair into a high ponytail, then rushing to the med-bay, where I work. I run down the halls of the Enterprise, red lights flashing, other crew members running past me. As I walk into the medbay the ship shakes, the first hit.

" Dammit!" Bones yells, as a things fall off shelves. I quickly rush over to help him pick the things up, we are going to need this place to be as organized as possible. Three engineers come through the doors of the med- bay, two carrying the third, that has blood all over.

" Set him on the table." They obey Bones, him and I rush over to the red-shirt.

" Internal bleeding in his brain and in his stomach, and a twelve broken ribs. Serious head trauma. Loss of consciousness." I grab some bandages, while more crew members walk through the doors.

" Dammit," Bones yells, " Y/n we need more bandages!" He lets out a frustrated sigh. The only ones left we have are in my quarters.

" Got it!" I run out the the med-bay, down the red halls. Just now I wonder why I even wanted to be here when I knew there could be endless amount of danger in space. I quickly dot in the code to my quarters, running in, Twist and Shout still playing.

Jim's POV

I run around the Enterprise to Y/N's and I quarters.

Well shake it up baby now

I see YN's body twist as a piece of metal debris hits YN.

Twist and Shout

Y/N's body twists in a angle that should not be possible for a human, a shout escapes her lips... this side of the Enterprise just got hit.

C'mon c'mon c'm c'mon baby now

"Y/N!" I run through the debris of the ship, into our room. " Oh, Y/N," tears start forming in my eyes. I apply pressure on the wound where the metal impaled her.

Come on and work it on out

" HELP," I call tears fall, my heart breaking every second. I knew she should have never come with me on the Enterprise.

 I knew she should have never come with me on the Enterprise

Well, work it on out, honey

" Hey," Y/N whispers, with a small smile, " don't cry." She coughs.

" Someone should be coming to help," I grab her hand, still applying pressure on her wound. " I told you should have never come with me. This is all my fault."

You know you look so good

" Don't worry," she coughs again, " this is my time." A tear falls down her cheek, I wipe it away.

You got me goin', now

" No, I can't live without you Y/N. You are the only thing I have left. Please don't leave me." Her eyes start to flutter shut.

Just like I knew you would

" No, NO Y/N stay with me," I start panicking, " dammit Bones!" For a few moments her eyes open, barley.

" I love you so so much Jim Kirk."

" You can't go now," the first girl who wasn't just another one night stand, she was a keeper but now I lost it forever. I wipe away her tears.

A weak, small confused look crosses her face, " ask?" She asks her voice barley audible.

" Will you marry me?" Her eyes light up, she musters a smile on her pale, tear stained face. Her chest lifts then comes back down, and doesn't rise again.

I bring her lips to mine, her lips cold and unresponsive. I can't believe I lost her. Forever.

Forever

Bones runs in the room.

" She's gone."

" Jim.."

" She's gone, forever. I messed up so much."

-------------------------------------------------------

This is my first fanfiction ever so I'm so so so sorry if it's really bad.Which it is Please no rude,or mean comments. I tried! And I am taking requests but I won't probs get anyway...I'm really sorry for the spelling mistakes and/or any mistakes. I would always like some advice thank you!