Grey's Anatomy

Fandom: Grey's Anatomy

Character: Jackson Avery

Title: Netflix and cuddles?

This was a request for: shamira_avery
Sorry for the long wait 😅😅

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Sickness is everywhere. I work with it all day everyday. I'm surround by it. I go to the hospital and get sneezed on, coughed on, possibly vomited on, then I come home to the 4 residents and 2 attendings that live in my house. As a surgeon my immune system is pretty strong, but somehow I still managed to get myself sick. I could handle a lot, but now it's just getting ridiculous. It hurts to move, headaches and dizziness, coughing, stuffy nose, sore throat, and a fever. Pretty terrible right? Well at least there's not vomiting, so that's a plus.

I'm a Peds surgeon, and a pretty damn good one too, some say I'm better than both Karev and Robbins combined but I don't agree.  Since I'm out sick, Arizona is covering my patients until I get back to work, but by the looks of it, I'm not going back anytime soon.

I reach over the end of my couch, waiting for my hand to reach the cereal box. I reach into the box and scoop out some sugary cereal and dropping it into my mouth as I scroll through Netflix, searching for a Disney movie that I haven't watched in past two days.

There is it.

The one I haven't watched yet.

Hercules.

Hands-down, it's  basically the best Disney movie made.

I quickly add Hercules to my list, then waiting for the movie to load. After two full, painfully slow minuets the movie loads. Excitement bubbles within as I hear the narrator say " you go, girls"

I immediately start to sing along with the movie.

" We are the muses, goddesses of the arts and proclaimers of heroes."

" Heroes like Hercules."

" Honey, you mean " Hunk-ules." I sway my hips, imitating the muse on the screen.

Knock, knock. 

I groan, not wanting to be seen by anybody in my state. I can only imagine what I look like. My hair is tied in a very, messy bun on top of my head. I haven't showered in two days, the last time I put on deodorant was when I worked, and I haven't brushed my teeth yet today and it's 10 P.M. Well, I'm sick. What do people expect?

I debate whether just saying, " it's open" and taking my chances that it's not a serial killer, but with my luck, you never know.

I grab my tan, fluffy blanket, wrapping it around myself and waddle over to the front door, really hoping that it's the pizza that I ordered, but I'm disappointed.

It was Jackson Avery

Jackson and I are not friends. Sure, I have nothing against him, but we never really had any time to talk. I'm pretty sure the only time we've talked is during surgery and those conversations usually consist of 10 words. 

"What're you doing here?"

Jackson stands awkwardly on my porch, scratching the back on his neck. " Arizona sent me. She wanted to make sure you were okay, but she was in surgery." He looks back up at me with his wide, blue eyes. His eyes make my knees go weak for a second. Now I understand when Jackson he was the pretty boy in his family, he didn't lie. He is definitely pretty.