Teen Wolf Prompt

Fandom: Teen Wolf

Character: Theo Raeken

Title: You're mine

Don't forget to drop a comment and a vote! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd person POV

"She's in my pack Scott, " Theo growls, " she chose me." Theo takes a few steps closer to Scott, the tension between Scott and Theo has been building for months now, and all this tension was your fault. You needed to choose a pack, and apparently you didn't choose one quick enough. Scott and Theo continue to yell at each other, you hated seeing your friends yell at each other, especially when they fight over you.

" Did she?" Scott retaliates,  " or did you threaten her into being part of your pack?" Scott keeps a calm look on his face, trying his best to keep his cool but Theo keeps pushing him over the line.

" Yeah she did," Theo pushes Scott, " you're just jealous because she didn't choose you." A low growl escapes from Scott as his red, alpha eyes glow. You've had enough when Theo punches Scott square on the jaw, causing Scott to stumble back, not expecting the hit.  The alpha inhales once more before attacking the Chimera.

" Guys stop!" You place yourself in between the two werewolves, a hand on either of the boy's chests.  Theo's fist almost collides with your head whilst he tries to punch Scott, making you turn around, giving both of the boys your best bitch face.

" Y/N, get back in the truck," Theo says his eyes on Scott, anger evident in his eyes.

"I'm not-"

" GET BACK IN THE TRUCK Y/N!" Theo snaps his yellow eyes looking down on you, aggression in his voice. Anger runs through your veins, you turn on your heels and stomp back to Theo's truck slamming the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

After a few minuets of sitting in Theo's truck listening to the sound of two of my best friends fight. I grab my earbuds, jamming them into my phone.

Amnesia by 5 seconds of Summer  plays in my ears. The music plays so loudly, I almost don't hear Theo start his truck's engine.

The car ride home was a long and silent one, neither of us speak. Theo's eyes stay on the road not moving once to glance at me. My eyes stay closed, I try to bury the sight of my boyfriend and my best friend fighting over me.

We eventually arrive at my house, I start to gather my things but right before I shut Theo's truck door he says, " Y/N."  My breath hitches as I think about hopping back into the truck and talking with him, but I decide against it.  I exhale and slam the truck door shut and I walk up the stairs to my house, with my head high.

" Y/N," Theo walks up to me, leaning against the door frame.

" You should go," I say taking out my keys from pocket, glancing up to look in his eyes.

" Y/N  just hear me ou-" My blue-eyed boyfriend pleads.

" Go home." I growl, looking up at Theo.

A shocked look crosses his face, as quick as the shocked look came in gets replaced with anger, " fine." He leaves his relaxed pose against my door frame and walks back to his truck.

" DAMMIT Y/N!" Theo yells, causing me to turn around and see Theo walking up to me.

The next thing I know Theo's pinning me against the wall and kisses me roughly, every kiss full of desire

The next thing I know Theo's pinning me against the wall and kisses me roughly, every kiss full of desire. His lips travel down to my neck. Hot breath presses against my neck, the rough brush of his lips, burning as they make contact with my neck. A hand runs though my hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. A low growl slips past Theo's lips, another hand snakes around my waist, pulling me closer to him.  He continues to kiss my neck, marking me.

" You're mine." A yellow-eyed Theo growls at me before walking back to his truck and driving away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyooo

This was a short chapter and it's written badly but at least I published a chapter right????

Anyway thanks for reading my book :)

Don't be afarid to comment, and/ or vote