Teen Wolf

Fandom: Teen Wolf

Character: Stiles Stilinski

Title: Kiss me?!

Can we just take a moment to see how cute Stiles looks in the gif ❤️❤️❤️

Don't forget to comment and/or request! 😁😁😁

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd person POV

Everyday for the past for the past month, Stiles, your best friend has started this new game, with you as the target. At unexpected times Stiles will come up from behind you, poking your sides and yelling " taser!" You being the most jumpy person every usually scream, making the whole class or hallway looking at you.

" Taser!" You feel two fingers poke your sides.

" STILES!" You scream, dropping all the books you just took out of your locker. Your brown eyed best friend just laughs at you, while the whole hallway goes quiet, as they stare at you. In a few seconds their eyes leave you and they return to what they were doing before.

" Okay," you say picking up the books and binder you dropped, " you have to stop that." You demand turning back around to face you best friend and crush.

" You're blushing," Stiles laughs.

" Uh yeah," you and Stiles start walking, " you know I'm shy and the whole hallway just stared at me."

" Oh come one N/N it's just a joke," Stiles shrugs looking deep into your eyes. There's so much in his chocolate eyes. Happiness, stress, and something else I can't put my finger on. Somewhere a sarcastic glint finds it place to fit, in his adorable puppy smile and his chocolate eyes.

Y/N's POV

" Yea whatever," I roll my eyes, huffing, "anyway what class do you have?" I ask him, sighing.

"Economics," he says, " what about you?"

"Economics." I smile when I see a smile appear on his face. Stiles and I walk down the hall together, chatting non-stop, we reach the Economics room, Stiles takes his seat behind me.

----- time skip--- half way through Economics -----

I focus my attention on the Coach, who is trying to entertain us with Economics and how the economy works. I write down notes here and there, only really about the things that I'm interested in, which are my doodles. In the corner of my eye I see something move, and before I know it two fingers jab my side. I feel a scream erupt from my throat and through the classroom, I jump out of my desk. My heart beats rapidly inside my chest as I hit the floor. My eyes fly open as rows of heads then to face me, their expressions range from ' what happened' to ' I hate you.' Some people just laugh. I'm mortified, frozen on the ground. I feel traumatized, I can't believe what just happened. I try to scramble back into my seat but I only end up making more noise. My head begins to spin. I'll never live this down, for my whole life people will be reminding me of this for the rest of my life.  I feel blood rush into my cheeks, I suddenly feel really hot. My cheeks feel like an oven.

" Who was that?!" Coach turns around from the board, with a piece of chalk in his hand.

I hear Stiles' voice, " oh sorry Coach, I dropped my pencil and my friend  Y/N is just super excited for our first lacrosse game tonight. She's just jumpin' with excitement. Right Y/N?" I turn around at Stiles, who has a hand on my shoulder, giving me an evil smile.

" Yep." Is all I can choke out as I turn back to the front, sipping out of my water bottle, hoping it'll take some of the embarrassment   away. I look back at Stiles who has his head down on his desk laughing his ass off.

Coach's eyes meet mine," I like the excitement L/N

Coach's eyes meet mine," I like the excitement L/N." All I can do is smile, and give Coach a thumbs up.

——end of school day——-

I walk out of school, not even bothering to wait for Stiles, knowing that if I do wait for him it'll only end in embarrassment. I ask Lydia for a ride home, instead of Stiles, who usually takes me home.

" Hey I'll be right back," Lydia says, " I forgot something in my locker." She walks back into school, the bottom of her heels clicking as she walks. I start walking over to Scott, who's talking to Issac. But before I could get any further a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to see Stiles, with a huge smile on his face.

" Kiss?!?" He asks, his beautiful brown eyes wide, full of emotion. A smile breaks out on my face, I cup his face with my hands as I slowly bring my lips to his. Stiles' arms tighten themselves around me, pulling me closer to him. Cheers erupt from all around us, I break away from Stiles smiling.

" You have no idea how long I wanted to do that." I giggle as he leans in for another kiss.

———————————————————————————————

Sorry it's not as good but I'm trying. And I'm super busy and updating is distracting me from my homework so yea

👆Don't forget to check the gif at the top👆

Uh isn't Dylan just so cute ;)

READ

COMMENT

VOTE