The Lost Boys

Fandom: The Lost Boys

Character: Paul

Title: Insecure

2nd Person POV

It was a night like another in Santa Carla. The boardwalk was filled with people while a concert plays, you can hear the music from the cave. Star and the boys had already left to go to the boardwalk, you stayed behind saying you would catch up with them later. All you really wanted to do was stay home and watch Netflix. A familiar voice echoes throughout the cave, calling your name.

" Y/N?" Your blonde-haired blue-eyed boyfriend, Paul walks into your room.

" Hey," a quiet whisper runs through your lips, as fatigue washes over you like waves on the ocean.

" What happened," he asks sitting on the edge on your bed, " I thought you were gonna come?"

" Yeah," you say closing your computer, " I was just about to get up and go."

" Really?" A stupid smile appears on his face, " 'cuz you look like you were just gonna rewatch a marathon of Stranger Things."

" Well I could've gotten through the 1st season, before you guys got back." A smirk dances on your lips.

" So you ready to go then?" Paul says sits up, walking around the room to my closet, rummaging through. " You should wear this," a stupid smirk runs through his lips, as he holds up a fishnet shirt he got me for valentines day. Romantic. I know.

" Um no," I get off of the bed taking the article of clothing from him, hanging it back on the rack.

" Come on N/N," Paul says taking your hands in his, " All you ever wear is long sleeves and the occasional capris. It's California! Live a little!" Paul's eyes meet yours. He was right, you always did wear longs sleeves and when you were feeling good, capris, but you never liked showing skin. Well at least before your old boyfriend you didn't mind, but then he hurt you, physically.

" Paul, I already said no." Your voice becomes hoarse, frustration starts to crawl under your skin.

" Why not?" He starts to pout, puppy eyes engaged.

" Because." I say, tears start to form in my eyes as bad memories start to replay in my mind.

Paul's expression changes in an instant, his voice softens, " hey, hey, hey. What's wrong?" He runs his hands over my arms. His crystal blue eyes searching mine, frantically. Paul is only like this when we're alone. With the gang he's the life of the loud and borderline obnoxious one, even though he doesn't mind PDA, he's soft and quiet when we're alone. I grab the end of my sleeve, pulling it up to my shoulder, showing the little ticks of scar tissue that haunts my body. Some of them are bigger, telling how much my old boyfriend had to drink that night, and some are smaller which were for his entertainment. It's still so vivid, replaying in my memories

-----------------*flashback*------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

A smouldering smirk plays on his lips, a malicious stare holds onto my every move. I can hear the tempestuous thoughts of hitting me gnarl together in his poisoned bloodstream. A switch flips in his head, I blink and his hands squeeze my shoulders, causing a shriek to escape my lips. His hand collides with my cheek, I can already feel the handprint forming on my cheek. He starts yelling, pushing over glass vases, pulling me down onto the glass. At first I just feel numb, then the pain sets in. Little pieces of glass dig their way through my skin, making tiny, deep cuts. I try screaming but all I could muster is a tiny groan as he starts beating me, and I couldn't do anything. I'm paralyzed. Paralyzed in fear. Tears flow down my cheeks, I can't do anything but ask him to stop. Knowing that, that makes him even more angry and twisted. His steel-toed boot collides with my side, I can't take this anymore.

" Stop! Please! Stop j-just stop." I choke out, sobbing. These wounds, and broken bones might heal. But the scars will never go away, nor will the scars on my heart. The man I loved, and trusted betrayed me and gave into the temptation. The memories, of my first love, will never leave me.

--------------------------*present*----------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV

" Oh my god, Y/N." Paul looks at you, his eyes big, full of emotion, " what are these?" His voice is clear, unwavering. He takes your arms in his hand, looking at the ticks scaling up and down your arms.

" Um," you say wiping your sleeze across my nose, " my ex-boyfriend used to h-hit m-me." I say wiping a tear from my eye.

" N/N why did you never tell me about this?"Paul wraps you in a hug, holding you close to him. You bury your face in his neck, trying to relax yourself.

" I'm embarrassed, they aren't exactly something I like to talk about." You say pulling away from Paul, becoming shy of the imprints left on your skin.

" Well," he says taking back your arms in his hands, " I'm absolutely in love with every scar that douche bag left." Paul starts kissing every scar on my body, planting soft and sweet endearments on my flawed skin.

" Y/n," Paul looks at me with wide, sincere eyes, " whatever that douche bag said to you, did to you it doesn't matter anymore. Now you are with people who love you, I love you. I will never ever hurt you N/N." He says placing one more kiss before on my lips before pulling us down onto our bed. He wraps his arm around my shoulder as I rest my head against his chest, listening to his heart beat as we start to re-watch the 2nd episode of Stranger Things.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a really short chapt, it's really hard for me to write currently. I've hurt my hand, and I can't really write at school, but when I have a lot of free time I'll try to fit it in.

PLEASE REQUEST

I have a lot of drafts but I do want some more ideas, and then I'll update more if I have any requests. Well thank you to the five people who actually read these notes at the end. 

Sorry for any grammar mistakes too

Thank you for all the reads also

:)

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

!REQUEST!