Supernatural

Fandom: Supernatural

Character: Dean Winchester

Title: You were right

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

" Why can't I come?"

"Y/N," Dean sighs," your still hurt from the last hunt. I'm not gonna let you come."

Why was he being like this? It was one hunt.

" Dean," I start," it was one hunt you know I've had worse." I turn to look at Sam for help.

" Y/N, I agree with Dean you should stay back. You took it pretty hard."

I roll my eyes," what if something comes here and get's me then." I shift my weight over onto my right leg.

Dean turns to look at me," then we will have Sam stay with you." Dean glances at Sammy.

Sam look at me, knowing Dean can handle himself. " Is that okay Y/N?"

Sighing, knowing I'm not gonna win this fight," yeah it's fine." I roll my eyes, crashing onto the couch.

Dean walks over to the door, opening it," good, this shouldn't take long just a salt and burn." I turn around and lay on bed. I hear the impala's engine start, and drive out the drive way.

Sam clears his throat, "Y/N can you stay here? I'm going to get dinner."

" Yeah, I'll be fine." I say scrolling through the TV channels. Sam grabs the run-down motel's room key and walks out the door. If the boys aren't going to be back for awhile I'm going to shower. In the hunter life shower's are one of the few great things we can get. I grab a back tank top and shorts, then walk into the bathroom. I take off my clothes and step into the hot shower, letting the water giving me a break away from the monsters.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I walk out of the bathroom changed into my pajama's and hair in a towel, putting my other clothes in my duffel bag. Taking a seat on the edge of the old bed to dry my hair with the towel. I bend over, running the towel though my hair.

" Hello Y/N." A small scream escapes my lips.

" Cas, how many times do we have to tell you to knock?"

Cas looks at me with his blue orbs " I'm sorry I did not mean to scare you Y/n."

I take a deep breath, smiling. "Yes I know Cas. It was just a surprise."

Cas sits down on a chair at the small kitchen table." Where are Sam and Dean?"

" Dean is hunting and Sam is getting dinner." I say, lying down on my bed. For a while we just sit in silence. Cas and I have never been close, we barley even talk.

Standing up Cas says," I suppose Sam will need help carrying the food."

" Yeah, I guess." My eyelids start to grow heavy, then everything goes black.

--------------------------------------------------

I woke up to a cough, that wasn't mine.

Rubbing my eyes, I see Dean with blood stains on his shirt.

"Hey," Dean said.

" Do you," I let out a loud yawn," do you need help?" I look around the room Sam must have gotten back yet. I get up and walk to the bathroom, grabbing the Salve. I walk over to Dean,"okay show me where the cut is." Dean turns to look at me, his eyes the glimmering color of emerald or spring time ferns. His pupils were big, from the dim lighting. His eyes leave my e/c,and his hands take off his flannel shirt. The cut went from his right shoulder to the middle of his back.

"Dean..," I take a moment to look at the gash"what happend?"

The hunter sighs, "nothing it was just the ghost."

I dip my finger tips in the cool gel," I'm sorry if this hurts." I say carefully spreading the gel around the cut, carefully adding more into the middle. His back tenses,and lets in a sharp breath. I spread it a little more, putting bandages on then I'm done.

"Okay, I'm done." I walk and sit on the bed next to Dean. I didn't like seeing this part of him, the broken, sad man.

"Y/N..," Dean puts his had over mine on the bed,"thank you. For everything, and you were right I should have let you come on this hunt with me. You make this life we live so much easier to live and handle. I don't know what I would do with out you here with me." Dean's eyes don't leave our hands. I look at our hands and entwine them. My e/c look into his now forest green eyes. Dean's free hand cups my face.

My eyes take in the details of his face," Dean.." I get cut off my a pair of soft lips on mine. I have never felt anything so right. His lips are gentle against mine, if I were made of glass. He pulls away.

"I'm sorry."He says taking his hand from mine,standing up.

" No," I stand up," Dean." He turns around, I press my lips to his,wrapping my arms around his neck. An arms snakes around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I gently pull away," I liked it."

**************************************************************************

This is my first fanfiction ever so I'm so so so sorry if it's really bad. Which it is  Please no rude,or mean comments. I tried! And I am taking requests but I won't probs get anyway...I'm really sorry for the spelling mistakes and/or any mistakes. I would always like some advice thank you!