Supernatural

Fandom: Supernatural

Character: Sam Winchester

Title: Old Buddies

3rd person POV

" Alright Sammy," Dean shifts the Impala into park," does this look good?" He says motioning to the small diner.

" Yeah, sure." Sam says stepping out of the impala. The brothers walk into the small diner, sitting down in a booth.

Y/n POV

The bells rings, two men enter. I grab two menus and walk over to the booth.

Sam's POV
A waitress with (h/c) and stunning, ( e/c) walks over with a smile on her face. I've seen that smile somewhere before. I rack my brain, looking for answers where I would've seen that unforgettably gorgeous smile before, but nothing comes up.

" Hi my name is Y/n," she smiles, taking out a notepad, " I'll be serving you today, can I start you off with anything to drink?" Y/n looks between Dean and I. Her glance holds on me, I can see the wheels turning in her head. She blinks a couple times, before turning back to Dean.

" I'll have a coffee," Dean clears his throat," black."

" Ok," Y/n returns to her notebook, " and what for you?" She asks her eyes big, a smile crosses her face as she smiles at the ground, " Sir?" She asks. I realize that I was staring. " Oh, um," I glance over at Dean who's trying to hold a laugh back, " uh, just a water for me please." I look up at her, Y/n's face grows red, as she writes down my order then walks away.

Y/n's POV

I walk back to the kitchen, preparing their drinks.

" Y/N!" I look over at my best friend, Amber, who's also a fellow waitress, runs over to me a dangerous smile on her face. " Who is that?" She nods to the men, I just helped.

" Which one?"

" The one with the long hair, really tall?" She says looking at him, " because no one has ever made you blush at the ground besides your last boyfriend." Amber gives me a evil smile.

" I feel like I know who he is," I say tapping my foot against the floor, while pouring coffee, "but I can't put my finger on it."

" Hmm, weird." Amber hands me a glass of water. I nod, thanking her, then walking back to the table.

" Here are your drinks," I set them down on the table, " is there anything else I can get you?" A smile comes across my face.

" No thanks." The shorter man, with the green eyes says,taking a sip of his hot coffee.

" Alright," I put my pen back into my pocket, "just let me know when you guys are ready to order." I nod, walking back to the kitchen.

-

-

-

" Hey Amber," I grab her arm, " can you do my tables for a sec. I have to use the bathroom."

" Yeah, do you want me to do the hot guy table." She wiggles her eyebrows, giving me a suggestive look making me laugh.

Walking out of the bathroom, I hit something hard, and warm. The smell is familiar, dusty old books, and smoke, but not cigarette smoke. Smoke from a wood fire, during winter holding a cup of coffee, smoke. I apologize, looking up to see whom I ran into. It's the tall man from the booth, with the awesome hair.