Ghost Adventures Crew

This was a request from: MissAmberV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fandom: Ghost Adventures

Crew member: Zak Bagans

Title: No snapping while investigating!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second person POV

It had been a long day, correction: it has been a long few weeks. You have been hunting with the Ghost Adventures Crew for around a year now, and it has been the most exciting and scariest year of your life. Ever since you started hunting with the G.A.C. the rating and views of Ghost Adventures have gone up 100%. What could you say? You were probably the best paranormal investigators around, besides Zak, Aaron, and Nick. You were the best female paranormal investigator. But unfortunately being the best female investigator comes with a price. Being a girl, spirits were automatically attracted to you, and you being a paranormal investigator, you liked to tease spirits. But one investigation you got a little carried away and you hit a little too close to home with a spirit which resulted in you getting thrown against a wall and a broken arm along with a big cut on your forehead.

Which leads us to the present.

You were currently sitting on the couch, scrolling through your phone while Netflix plays on the TV. You have been on "house-rest" for the last 4 weeks because Zak said " it's to dangerous for you to investigate with a broken arm." Of course you fought with him about that, saying you could at least manage the Nerve Center but Zak turned all the boys against you and made you stay home.

Little did Zak know that he was only hurting himself. You and Zak had been dating for about 3 months now, and to be honest he loved you more than anything and seeing you thrown against the wall made his heart stop. He knew hunting was dangerous but seeing your body thrown against the wall and hitting the ground with blood dripping down your forehead almost killed him. Every time he sees your arm in it's cast his heart breaks because he was supposed to protect you and you got hurt. He was supposed to get hurt not you. So then he decided.

The only way to keep you safe was to have you stay home, at least until your arm healed. And with him investigating all day and you at home, you two barely saw each other. Therefore the only way to talk to you was from over the phone, but he can't be on his phone while recording so every lock-down he would snap you.

You read that right, snap you.

Why would he just text you like a normal person when he could snap you...something about "not seeing your beautiful face enough", or some cheesy line like that. Of course you didn't mind him snapping you during lock-down, but his TV show should be his first priority, not you ( or at least that's what you think)

And it was becoming that time again, lock-down time. You were expecting the daily snap from your boyfriend. You get up from the couch and walk over to the cereal cabinet, picking out the finest cereal for your midnight snack. Out of the corner you see your phone light up and you rush over to the couch with the cereal box in hand. Zak's snapchat name appears on your phone. You quickly open Snapchat and smile.

Your heart flutters at the picture, you're tempted to screenshot his selfie but decide against it

Your heart flutters at the picture, you're tempted to screenshot his selfie but decide against it. You take a picture basically of your eyebrows and up. You don't send full pictures of your face, just incase Aaron gets the camera and records Zak and you snapping each other. After taking the picture you tap the screen once and type: no snapping while investigating!

After snapping him back you take a break from your phone and direct your attention to Netflix

* At the investigation *

" DUDE! OH MY GOD, BRO....MAN...DUDE..BRO...BRO DID YOU HEAR THAT?!" Aaron yells bursting into Zak's lock-down room with Nick following after with the camera. Zak's phone's camera light flickers as he takes another selfie to send to you.

" W-what are you doing?" Aaron asks Zak walking closer to him, Nick follows Aaron too and zooms in on Zak's phone, getting his selfie on camera.

" UH-uh- I-I'm was the middle of a conversation with a spirit until you came in." Zak grumbles trying his best to hide his phone.

" No you weren't!" Aaron laughs snatching Zak's phone from his hands. " You were taking picture of yourself!" Aaron almost pees himself while showing the camera Zak's selfie.

" Aaron give me my phone." Zak scolds, while trying to grab his phone. But Aaron has a death grip on his phone, and runs into another room to go show everyone else. 

" Oh my god," Aaron starts wheezing, " you can't make that stuff up."

" Dude are your you blushing?!" Nick looks through the thermal camera, Aaron rushes over to look also.

" Oh my god he IS blushing!"  By now Aaron is on the floor laughing while others take a seat and laugh. Zak rips the camera out of Nick's grasp so he can't embarrass himself anymore.

* the next morning   *

" Oh my god Y/N," Aaron chuckles, taking a seat next to you on the couch, " you should have been there last night. It was hilarious."

" What?" You yawn, sitting up, " what was?"

" Nick and I caught Zak in the middle of taking selfies  while we were on lock-down." Aaron starts laughing just thinking about the incident.  You lock eyes with Zak before you burst out laughing along with Aaron.

" Did you guy get it on camera?" You ask, sitting up.

" Yes we did, and it's literally the funniest thing you will ever see." Nick sits down next to you and pulls up the video of Zak.

" So," you clear your throat, " you guys just found that out now?"

" What do you mean?"

" Zak sends me selfies every lock-" I get cut off my someone's hand wrapping itself around my mouth, without even having to guess I already know it Zak.

Aaron's eye widen and his jaw drops. " HE SENDS YOU SELFIES EVERY LOCK-DOWN!?