Merlin

This was a request by @Camila_Grey. I hope you enjoy it. I'm really sorry if it's not what you expected. I tried, I've never wrote anything like this before. I'm really sorry.

Morgana x reader

3rd person POV

Tonight was the Fall Harvest festival in Camelot. As Lady Morgana's chambermaid you got to go along, only to serve her. When she picked you to be her chambermaid, you couldn't help but fall for the dark-haired beauty. The way her hair fell to her waist, when she wears a blue dress her eyes show a vibrant, electric blue. You could never tell her your feeling for her. All you could do was hope they were two sided.

You knock on Morgana's chambers door. She had been act weird lately, you would sneak glances at her from across the room and she'll be pacing as if something is wrong. Morgana would also jump when, a spoon dropped on the floor at dinner. You wished you could help her with what was bothering her, but Morgana wouldn't tell you.

" Come in." Morgana's soft, but worried voice rang though the door. You slowly open the door, smiling.

Morgana's POV
I see Y/N walk through the door. A smile instantly wipes over my face. When I picked her to be my maid, I knew there was something different about her. And that something was that I had feelings for her I didn't know we're there.

" Thank goodness you're here Y/N, I missed you." I walk towards her, giving her a hug.
She smiles, but I can tell there is something behind those beautiful e/c that worrying her. Something weird has been happening to me. I've been having nightmares that would come true, with my mind I made my window drape catch fire. I wish I could tell Y/N, my best friend this but I don't know how she would react.
000000000000000000

" Y/N," I call her over, patting the seat next to me, " I need to tell you something." She walks over to me, taking a seat smiling.

" Morgana, you know you can tell me anything." That smile she wears, all the time. It makes me happy to see her so happy.

" Ok," I sigh, not knowing how she'll react, " I've been having nightmares." Her face becomes laced with worry. " Nightmares that come true. And I can control things with my mind. I know you think I'm crazy but let me show you." I look into those clear, e/c eyes. She's still with me so far. I look at the book, laying on my dresser across the room. I shift my eyes over to my nightstand, the book immediately follows. I look at Y/N, she jumps off the chair, a scream escapes her lips. Disgust, confusion, and fright laced on her face.
" Who..What are you? You're a monster!" She look at me, frozen.

" No, I try to have my powers under control." I plead for her to stay. Her hand finds the door Handle, " this isn't natural." She says then runs out of the room.
000000000000000000000

" Morgana," Y/n waves her hand in front of my face.
" Hey are you alright? You zoned out on me." She rubs my back, calming me.
" Yeah," I put a smile on my face, " I'm fine. Let's get ready for this gala." I smile walking over to my dresses.
00000000000000000

" MORGANA, YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!" Y/N runs up and hugs me, I laugh holding her for a second longer.

" Thank you," Y/N picked this dress out.