Supernatural

Fandom: Supernatural

Character: Sam Winchester

Title: Fourwheelers

Second person POV

" Okay," You say turning your car into the driveway of an old farm, parking your baby on the gravel parking lot. You and and Sam get out, " when I was young, I used to work here," the loud click of your car locking rings in your ears, " they would let me ride their four wheeler. They might have gotten rid of it after I quit." You explain while Sam wraps his big arm around your shoulder. You and Sam have been best friends since you started hunting with the Winchester brothers. You started to grow feelings for the younger Winchester, but you could never confess. Dean was the only person who knew you had feeling for his brother but after Dean...Demon Dean escaped, Sam has been really stressed out. You have tried to take Dean off his mind for a while. It has never seemed to work. You took Sam to a local museum, or just stayed in the bunker and watched Netflix all day. Even with all your effort Sam still stays up all night trying to get a lead onDean.  This is the first time in weeks, you got him out of the bunker. You lead him over to the faded red barn.

" So," he says looking down at you, " how do we get in?"

You step forward, " you open the door." A small laugh escapes your lips, as you open the old barn door that has seen better days. You walk in the barn, Sam following behind you. It still smells the same after all of these years, of fresh cut hay." I forgot how nice it was in here," you walk to the right, admiring the old machines covered in a dusty tarp.

" I thought they got rid of it," you say taking the blue tarp off of the four wheeler, dust flys into the air.

" Got rid of what?" Sam walks up behind you, his smooth voice, sending chills down your spine.

" the," you cough, " four wheeler. I used to ride this all the time." You smile up at the hazel eyed hunter, with dark bags under his eyes. You turn around in his arms, cupping his face.

" Sam," you look in his eyes trying not to see the stress and worry of the past weeks, " we're gonna find him. It's just gonna take a bit." You say, gently wrap your arms around him.

" I know," he says softly, gently pulling you closer to him, " I know. "

-

-

-

" Sam!" You tell through your helmet, as the machine takes a sharp turn, " be careful, I don't want to die today." You squeeze his torso tighter.  Twigs snap under the machine, as Sam drives you down a wooden trail. 

" We're not gonna die Y/N," Sam says stopping the four wheeler, taking off his black helmet, " I thought you drove this?" His hazel eyes met your e/c eyes.

" Yeah, " You say taking off your helmet, your h/c hair falls from the messy bun, " I drove it." You raise your eyebrow, smiling.  Sam gives you a dangerous smirk.

" you think," he says nodding to the hill, " we can make it?" A nervous laugh escapes you lips. Sam and you put on your helmets, you cling to his torso, not minding being so close to him. Sam revves the engine, as he takes off. All the way up the hill you scream so loud, your sure Lucifer can hear you in the cage. Once the machine hits the top of the hill, Sammy puts it in park, taking off his helmet. You are already two steps a head of him, you are already standing on the grassy hill, wind blowing your hair.

" What do you think your doing?" Sam smiles, raising an eyebrow, watching you move.

" Um," you say sitting on the ground," cloud watching?" You laugh, as Sam comes and sits down next to you. You lay down closing your eyes, enjoying the sun.

" I haven't felt like this, " you say turning on your side to face the tall hunter, " in a long long time." You sigh, closing your eyes.

" Thank you," a sigh escapes Sam's lips. Your eyebrows knit together. " Thank you for everything you've been doing for me. This whole thing with Dean and..and you have been there for a long long time. You have never given up on Dean or me. I guess I try to bury myself in hunting, and shut people out. But you never gave up on me. Thank you." A heavy sigh escapes his lips, as he rubs the back of his head. You gently grab his hand.

" Sam, the reason I never give up is because I know that whatever happens we will get though it. Your a Winchester! You guys both beat death and the devil! And you sure as hell can beat demon Dean. You're the thing that monsters have nightmares about. And sure our job gets hard, but that's crap you can either roll over and die or you can keep fightin'. Even though we are going through some hard times right now, it might knock us on our asses, but we're gonna get right back up and kick it in it's ass." You say, wrapping the gentle hunter in a hug.  Sam says something that you can't hear. You break away from him, your faces centimeters apart, his eyes laces with happiness, and something else you can't put your finger on.
His lips collide with yours, you immediately melt into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck. This moment feels like fireworks, the whole world slows down. Sams' hands place themselves on your waist, gently pulling you closer, as his kisses get rougher against your lips. You both break away, needing air.

" You have no idea," he sighs running a hand through his hair, " how long I've wanted to do that." Your heart skips beat, a smile breaks out on your face, " me to."

" Hiya Sammy." Your favorite pair of black eyes appear behind you.

-

-

-

-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED❤️❤️

This was for his bday, very busy won't have a lot of updates for a while ☹️

THE SUPERNATURAL FINALE HAS ME EVEN MORE
EMOTIONALLY SCARRED!!!IM DEAD💔💔💔😭😭😭

READ

COMMENT

VOTE