Christmas - Teen Wolf

Fandom: Teen Wolf

Character: Issac Lahey

Title: Fireside flurries

I'll be getting back to requests! I just wanted to publish a Christmas chapter :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

The familiar sound of my alarm clock rings throughout my room. I hit the snooze button without opening my eyes. Groggily, I sit up and rub my eyes. Today is the day. Today is Christmas! All the sleepiness fades away as I jump out of bed and throw on a pair of shorts and a baggy sweater. Before walking out of my bedroom I slip on a pair of fuzzy socks.

You might ask why I'm so excited for Christmas. This year my parents are gone on a cruise for Christmas and I had to stay home and dog sit. Now, there's nothing wrong with staying home. I get ample cuddle time with my dog, I can invite the pack over, I can do anything I want.

Since most of the pack is spending Christmas with their families, I invited my boyfriend over. Now Isaac was planning on celebrating Christmas with the pack, but those plans got cancelled, so we decided to spend it with each other. Either way we were planning to spend it with each other in some way but now we can be alone. For the past week we've planned out the whole night, we're going to cuddle and watch Christmas movies, exchange gifts, eat Christmas cookies and lots of other junk food, and drink hot cocoa. Oh and you can't forget to put cookies and milk out for Santa before you go to bed.

I walk into the kitchen to grab a cookie before sitting down on the couch. As I grab the television remote, the doorbell rings. Quickly, I check the time. Isaac isn't supposed to be here for another 30 minutes. Carefully, I walk over to the door, looking through the peep-hole and seeing my blue-eyed boyfriend.

A huge smile rubs on my face as I open the door. Isaac stands with a lot of presents in his hands. A goofy and adorable smile dances on his lips.

" Oh my god Isaac," My hands cover my surprised smile. " Here let me help you." I reach up to grab a few of the presents but he pulls them out of my reach.

" Nope," his smile grows wider, " these are all for you." I open the door wider and he walks in. He goes into the living room and sets all the presents under the decorated tree.

" You really didn't need to do all this," heat rushes into my cheeks as my smile grows wider.

" I know," he walks over to me, " but I wanted to." His hands cup my cheeks as his lips gently press against mine.

I pull away and take in the features of his face. His blue eyes have a ring of electric blue wrapping around the Iris. His curly hair compliments his skin tone and makes his eyes pop. My heart flutters just thinking about him. I love his boy with all my heart. Him and I have been through everthing together. I help him with his nightmares of his dad, he's saved me countless times  when we fight the supernatural. This boy has me wrapped around his finger, he has no idea how helplessly I've fallen for him.

" Okay," I break my stare as my hands move to his chest, " I have to go change, I'll be right back." A smirk appears on his face and I playfully roll my eyes and walk upstairs to my room. I look in my closet and pick out Isaac's lacrosse hoodie with a pair of Christmas pajama pants. Quickly, I tie my hair up into a messy bun before slipping on a pair of fuzzy socks, then walking down the stairs. As I reach the end of the stairs Isaac walks out of the bathroom in a form-fitting black t-shirt and grey sweatpants. The sight makes my heart flutter as I reach up and grab his hand. At first his body tenses but when he sees me he relaxes.